What is the female equivalent to a small penis?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't think anything can match a guys insecurity over his dick. Like the amount of guys insecure about that outweighs any girl's insecurity over anything.

• It is unparalleled...

• No, but PiV sex is the most intimate.

• @princessallie16 thats why it always goes in and there's a clit.

What Guys Said 27

• I guess a loose pussy but they can fix that with keegals.

Realistically none of the things girls are insecure about actually play a direct role in sex so I think male insecurities are more justified. Ironically girls insecurecurities get much more sympathy.

Its really funny too, because girls claim that dick size doesn't matter but at the same time, the moment a guy gets on her bad side, one of the first insults she's going to use is "oh I bet you have a small dick, or you're just bitter because you're small"
    Even in online arguments.

Like pick a side. It either matters or it doesn't. You can't say it doesn't matter but at the same time use penis size as an insult.

• She doesn't have to care about dick size to know that many men are insecure in that area.

I also see nothing about male insecuriries that should be justified because yoh can't change it... so why care?

• Exactly. Why would those be insults if guys' insecurities weren't rooted in female preference?

• Concerns about penis size are one of these urban myths created by porn - You can't change the size of your penis anymore than you can change your height so why worry - The odd girl might worry about breast size but really who cares? - I have never met anyone whose relationship failed over penis size.

• a low sex drive, i guess? or minimal interest in sexual exploration? Maybe a big waistline, though. It depends on the guy.

• This relationship is over we cannot match nature, nature (not god or religion) made sexual beings to be partners forever through evolution of from a single celled organism but we decided that we could go against that nature by introducing birth control (A. K. A NATURE HAD MEANT SEX FOR WOMEN TO BE A ONE SHOT KILL IT NEVER INTENDED WOMEN TO BE ABLE TO FIND OUT DIFFERENT PENIS SIZES BY FUCKING DIFFERENT GUYS AND CAPABLE REMAINING WITHOUT BECOMING PREGNANT). so while you may think love has'nt managed to conquer penis size and it appears to be a measly thing its ACTUALLY UP AGAINST A HECK OF A LOT MORE LIKE TIME EVOLUTION AND EVERY CELLULAR STRUCTURE IN OUR BODY AND THE WORK OF ALL THOSE SINGULAR CELLS.

-NOT EVEN LOVE CAN WIN AGAINST TIME AND EVOLUTION MY FELLOW MEN OF GAG I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT THE FUTURE OF LOVE IS WITH FEMALE ANDROIDS OR ROBOTS SO GET OVER YOUR SULKING AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES LIFE HAS TO MOVE ON.
    -NOW MOVE ON AND LIVE MY FELLOW FRIENDS.
    -TIME TAKES EVERYTHING AWAY BUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT MAKES THE JOY OF LIFE SO SWEET THIS RELATIONSHIP IS AT ITS END DO NOT SULK AND LET YOURSELVES BE ATTACHED TO IT AND ENJOY YOUR LIVES TO YOUR FULLEST.
    -BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU.

• Small boobs maybe... but small boobs are nice too.

• A giant loose meaty vagina.

• Small clitoris, because it doesn't really matter?

• Shallow vagina or vaginismus.

• Well dick size affects female sexual pleasure and yet nothing a girl lacks will affect her sexual preformance soo nothing tiny dick is like a death sentence thank god for mine

• Small tits. Some guys prefer them bigger, but the rest don't really care as long as they're real. Just like women and penis size.

• The clitoris is the female equivalent to a penis.
    It basically serves the same function: to cause an orgasm.

• Nothing really... that's why women should accept all sizes and quit being sooo thirsty for dick

But I guess a bigger vagina... I don't mean loose I mean just bigger In general... like bigger framed girls might need bigger dick... and small petite girls sometimes cat even have sex with big dicks

It's why everyone seems like to like small girls

• Dude... did you actually just say big girls have big vaginas? I can't believe you think that's actually true...

• No... you said might need bigger dicks, you totally implied that you thought fat girls had bigger vaginas.

• @GirlScout

Again your jumping to conclusions without reading properly lol

I never said fat, I said bigger frame... geez get it right

• a girl with a beard

• a really loose vag

• Girl insecurities of Boob size

• A loose pussy?

• I don't know, that can be fixed without surgery.

• I guess a girl that gives you less pleasure than your hand could. A guys penis is there to give pleasure when it comes to it right? So a girl who sucks really hard at sex n so should be equal

• A big loose vagina.

• Tiny boobs or worst a small ass (that is no fun at all)

• probably a large vagina lol, but I'm not sure haha

• small tits or small butt

• being fat :)

• Small boobs
    Flat ass
    Weird floppy vagina/ labia
    Loose /Big vagina
    Feminist

• I don't think their is one specific thing that is a good equivalent so you probably won't be able to relate. The penis is so integral that it takes a female's insecurities/body issues and focuses it on the one body part. Although guys still have plenty of other body issues as well, a small penis is a game breaker and there's no physical equivalent for that on a woman's body. Perhaps we could say it's a woman's whole body or maybe face. Face is pretty important but I think there's already an equivalent for face, it's face. :P So yeah, I don't think there is a good equivalent.

It's not boobs because plenty of guys like small boobs and it's not so important to the act as well. they're just kind of there, it's no big deal. It's not loose vagina because that's no where near as obvious, so it's not judged to the same level.

Although this shouldn't imply guys still don't have other body issues, basically it seems appropriate to take most separate body issues women have replace them with penis issues.

• Low sex drive or being anorgasmic.

• I'm not sure there is one.

Men with a small penis feel emasculated, unattractive and literally worry that they will be incapable of sexually satisfying a partner.

Obviously there are things women can deal with that are 'worse', but I'm not sure there's a close parallel.

• It's not even close to small breasts.

First of all, a sizeable proportion of men actively -prefer- small breasts. Not 'are okay with' (that's another large group). But would choose small over large or average.

By contrast, very few women (though there are some) would actively choose a small penis over an average or larger.

Second, I don't think women with small breasts would worry that it would make sex physically less enjoyable for male partners.

If small breasts ALWAYS indicated a loose vagina, then it would be closer.

• Being a Fattie Fattie Bum Bum!!!

What Girls Said 11

• There isn't one.

• Really? You don't think there's on body part that girls are super insecure about? I'm trying to think of one but can't :/

• No there's really isn't a good comparison

Loose vagina barely holds up as equivalent to a small penis... everything is judged based on a guys dick... no one ever will say, hey my dick is small but ipits because she has a loose vag

It will always be, his dick is too small... it's just more eviden when looking at a penis, loose vag... how do you really measure that

• Think about it... breast size doesn't matter because they'll always deliver for their intended purpose, the vagina stretches to receive whatever size male penis, the clitoris size doesn't matter it feels good when stroked. Have I left anything out?

• A baggy vagina...

• loose vagina

• talking about insecurity its exactly the same, have you ever asked a guy how tight they think you are? both times I've had 4-5 and I've been insanely offended over it, especially when they say other girls theyve been with have been tighter!!!

• Her clitoris.

• Her clitoris is like a tiny glans penis.

• Small tits.

• I would think boob size is one and also the shape of her vagina.

• Small boobs are the equivalent.

• =_= Oh my god why downvote.

• It was me!

They're not equivalent. Breast size doesn't impact how sex feels, and from an aesthetic standpoint a large minority of men PREFER small. I'm not suggesting girls can't be insecure over their breasts, but the guys with small penis, it's a compounding of 'looks bad'/'no women like it' (while plenty are fine with it, far more men prefer small breasts than women prefer small penises) / "I won't be able to satisfy her physically"

• small boobs

• I'd say small boobs maybe?

• probably small boobs? lol

• I was thinking that but I don't think girls are that insecure about them

• Yeah but I see a billion small penis questions on here and only a handful of small boobs ones. I just thought it was interesting lol

• ahh yeah. girls are definitely very insecure about small boobs. there's a whole plastic surgery procedure just to have large breasts. it's a big insecurity. lots of guys are worried about their small penises too lol. i think these things are overthought way too much