I hate being around people but I'm so lonely. anyone else like this?

and is there anyway I can get past this? or deal with it?

• yes, I'm like that.
  • no, I'm not like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just deal with it. If I spend too much time alone, mental health takes a huge fall. So I ''have'' to deal with other people.
    My psychologist gave me a tip - that I tried to just listen. I didn't have to talk much - of course reply to questions, but just listen and let the other people talk about themselves.
    I did this to most of my friends - and my BFF.

• I've been doing that for years: let the others talk and listening to them. As long as they aren't plastered it's OK.
      Once they had a few drinks I start to dislike what I hear.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm like that too. There's a few people I truly enjoy being around, but for the most part, I don't like going beyond my comfort zone. I feel lonely too sometimes. I think if you get to the point where you can't stand being alone anymore, you'll seek out company.

• Nahh, sometimes depends on my mood really

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes I feel lonely - I am one of those people who likes to be on my own but hate ti be lonely.

• I hate people, but I feel lonely most of the time. damn you paradoxes!!