What will you do to survive the bullies?

honestly the music to this video is on fucking par LOL πŸ˜‚

i can't stop laughing at his courage and dedication, so fucking awesome. bullies beware.

• i will do whatever it takes to survive
  • I don't know man i can't really just go around doing anything
  • music is wierdly appropriate for this moment lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Once a kid tried to bully me in pre-school. I ended up clawing him and making him bleed. lol

• did they make you clip off your claws after that lol

• yay thank you for mhg ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the one tripped over himself lol

• the kid kneeling down by the car LOL.

What Girls Said 4

• if anyone tries to mess with me.. i'd make their life a living hell.. i don't back down.. and yes i have done shitty stuff in school.. you do what you gotta do..

• I never been bullied as far as real life because I never went to high school and that's why I stay away from high school so that I wouldn't deal with drama and bulling but I was cyber bullied and I handle that myself just by talking to the people that bullied me and I also would try and block and report them but if it was real life I probably would have tried to stick up for myself and defend myself

• I love having conversations with people who hate me. its interesting hahaa. and it usually brings them to a conflict resolution of not hating me anymore LOL. its like oh all they had to do was get to know me a bit and realize how awesome I am :P

• hahaha lol 😎

• That kid is so badass GD. Little guy has hands 👏 music is very weird, and awkward but seeing one kid do so much damage is equally weird, and awkward. 😂

Awesomeness

• hahaa that kid cheers me up :P 😂😂😂

• I'd bully them back. Destroy them emotionally.

• fuck yes!

whooaaa emotionally? whats your battle plan?

• There might be something wrong with you. I meant most people who knows me especially guys are afraid of me cause they know they're gonna get fucked up lol

• that's kinda what turns me on about you bahahaa. but then again, maybe there's just a little something wrong with me :P

What Guys Said 9

• If they're in group, pick the biggest and noisiest one and hurt him good. The others will calm down by miracle. If there's only one, one very ungentle hit will dissuade him for the future.

• oh yes hahaa. very much!

• actually when i was kid.. i was short in height as compared to classmates and as you know easy pick for anyone but... i somehow managed to hangout with college and hostel boys.. so being with them no body used to bully me... then in class i made group of around 8-10 and we were good enough to keep them down.. nothing happened bad in my life... not even a word..

• I go with what my mom teached me: Even if they get you, take as many with you as you can so they will think twice the next time.

• Spiders bully me with their presence. I quickly rectify any and all situations.

• I might go down, but I am going down fighting and doing whatever it takes to survive

• hell yeah man. i can't imagine bitching down from a situation. win or lose, they won't want to fuck with us again :P

• KILL THEM ALL

• I would beat the fuck out of em did it a million times before lol

• just like that kid hahaa. just don't forget to breathe XD

• Don't worry I won't 😜

• I will find a sensei and spend a whole summer trying to squeeze a fly between chopsticks
    By magic when summer is over I will have surpassed the sensei and ko the bullies

• the ultimate lesson at hand :P

• Teach me master 🙏🏻