Is an animals/pets life equal to that of a human life?

• Both human and animal life are completely equal
  • A human life is more valuable than an animal life
  • An animal life is more valuable than a human life

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. If I had to choose between saving the lives of 10 dogs or even one human that I don't even know, I'd choose the human every time.

What Guys Said 11

• Different people will tell you differently.

To me, all life is equal, because in the end
    we all share the same energy.

• This is a hard one, but think of it like this, if i had to choose between my family members getting hurt or every animal of the planet... i would choose my family. It's just in me i guess, don't get me wrong, i love animals to an extent, but they are not equal to humans (gosh that sounds so fked up) but if i had to choose between my dog and a murderer, i would pick the dog. Cause the murderer has left humanity behind! (a bit to deep xD)

• I value animal life but I value human life more. Losing a pet is heartbreaking. Losing a human being family member/friend is devastating.

• Love my pooch, but If I had to save him or a little girl or boy from being hit by a car or something I would help the child.

I sure would miss him though!!!

• If u hadda choose to save a person or a dog from a house on fire, which would u choose? U got yo answer alrdy 👌🏼

• If not, more. We as human beings have done some awful shit, such as ruining poor innocent habitats, while these animals r just struggling to survive. And who is ACTUALLY more sad when a character gets shot rather than a dog?

• I chose option C because there is heaps of us compared to other animals so they should be more treasured. But if there wasn't too much of us, I'd choose A.

• My dog is worth more than Kim Jung-Un.

• Depends on the person I guess.

• Human is worth more.

This doesn't mean that animals are worth nothing.

• no. it's not.

What Girls Said 6

• I think a human life is more valuable than an animal life but that doesn't mean I don't value the life an animal has. If someone abuses an animal they're scum because there's no reason to inflict pain on a living creature out of anger or possibly enjoyment. I'm not okay with animal abuse, but that doesn't mean I hold an animal to the same level of value as a human being.

• To me, hell yes. I can't stand the fact that so many people think they're superior to animals. Sorry, but no.

• They are equally important. I hate that animals get killed for sport, but when an animal kills a person, the animal is immediately shot down/killed.

• I think both are equal. We all live on this earth and we should share it with all the other lives on this earth. All life is valuable, to me at least.

• Ok obviously if your pet does you're gonna be sad, but if my house is burning down you can bet I'm gonna go in and save my children or husband first before I worry about the fucking cat.
    Putting a pet down is different than pulling the plug on a family member.

• If the human is a douchebag then animals life matters more