Write an "About me" pretending to be ME and I'll rate the accuracy /10?

I'm really bored right now 😪
Basically, all you gotta do is write a however long or short "About me" pretending to be me (MissNowhere) and I will rate the accuracy on a scale from 1 to 10, okeyz? :) The most accurate ones will get mho of course.

Anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• *ahem.* *gets MissNowhere face on*

I'M A VAMPIRE PRINCESS 💜 (<-- naturally the heart is the color purple)
    I am MissNowhere, inspired by some song I changed the lyrics to. Some also know me as "Dirty Diana"

I live in Latvia, aka a shithole. I can't wait to get out and go to America, New Zealand, UK. I hate my voice and accent (even though it is awesome) I'd rather have fun conversation rather than "intellectual conversation." I have a sister and mother, father is out of picture. I don't get along with my sister at all! 😡 I have some sort of... GAG flirtationship thingy with ihav2fart (while he has something with knee cole -- I don't know know) and I have a hate-hate relationship with Xelebrum (not really he is cool, but I just like messing with him. He said he is taking me to Disney World :D). I'm also really good friends with Cinderelli. I have a tumblr which I post the dark thoughts of my mind, some of them being dirty pics lol -- (tumblr porn hahaha), with the occasional ADORABLE AF puppy picture (my favorite dog is a Great Dane 💜. Really I love all animals though).

Real talk now though-- I am against dating anyone who hunts or hurts animals because I love animals a lot. It's why I'm vegetarian. I actually am a nice person deep down, but I can be blunt which a lot of people don't like. I sometimes have problems realizing how beautiful I am, which is why I rate myself on the "rate myself" questions like 5 or 6 outta 10, though I used to do 3/10.

The past couple weeks have been especially hard with some 'drama' that's happened, but I've been distracting myself with GAG to try and help with the feels. The way to my heart is puppy pics, sarcasm, being funny, a little flirty, a little dirty, and not being creepy. If you are creepy, I will ignore you. I won't block you though, I don't believe in that. My ignore game is strong. You'll often see me posting quiz questions, I upvote everyone :D

I am often bored from life and the rut that it is. I have trouble forming friendships and relationships, and it has had an impact on self esteem probably a bit. But that's alright, it is what it is. I'm not too desperate and I won't have sex with any guy just because he wants to have sex. However, I won't wait for sex until marriage. I may get desperate if I hit around 30 years old though. I really need love and affection though. Oh and I'm an atheist.

Favorite TV show: Supernatural
    Star sign: Aries
    Height: 5'5" avg as can be
    ------
    Ummm yep, that's about all I can think of?

• Oh I forgot to mention the virgin-and-never-had-a-boyfriend part.

(And I'd also like to add on...)
      "AND I THINK DANGERDOGE IS REALLY AWESOME!"

• Wow, I just learned so much. You're truly an impressive fellow, by the by

• @Fortres Hahaha thanks xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Well hello, I'm Miss Nowhere (my title in the pageant when I was 5). I'm from Latvia, but my English is so much better than that of native speakers. I love masturbating, I do it everyday. I'm brutally honest, and weird. and sarcastic, and well.. me. Did I mention I like everything related to sex? I'm like, so sexually frustrated it's not even normal.

Okay that was weird, but yeah, there you go :DD

What Guys Said 24

• "I DONT GIVE A FUCK THAT I FUCK WHO I WANT CAUSE I GOT NO FUCKS TO GIVE"

• That is actually a tough one but I will try
    " Hi I am Diana, 18 years old from Latvia. I called myself MissNowhere because I feel a bit out of place here in Latvia and feel more in tune with other places in the world hoping to move there one day. Like all teenage girls I am a mass of contradictions loud/ballsy with my friends but shy/awkward with boys. I am single and never had boyfriend sometimes afraid it will never happen but still hoping/looking for a chance for it happen. I may be fairly open about my desires and appetites but that doesn't mean I want to hear from creeps who I have a low tolerance level for. Lastly I would describe myself as fiery, if I like you I will love you but if we clash there will be bad feeling"

• ''I really really love penis size questions, They are 99% of the reason i come on GAG''

• Hello everybody,

I'm Dirty Diana! GaG and ihav2fart is my life! They're my love!
    I dont give a fuck most of the time except when it comes to GaG and Farty.
    I'm horny most of the time. Yes, even when I'm using GaG!
    I'm a lost young lady waiting for Farty to sweep me off my feet.

Yeah... this is my life.

XoXo,
    Dirty Diana

• Hi. I'm MissNowhere.

I'm a glutton for entertainment. If I find you amusing, I will keep you as a pet. But if you think I'm sexy, I'll be your pet instead, as long as you tell me that I'm beautiful every chance you get. Because I know I am sexy, but am unaware precisely how sexy. I don't understand why anyone would find me beautiful, and I don't want to, really. I prefer it remain a mystery. Define it and you've ruined me. I do not want to be your goal. I want to be the eternal scenic route that distracts you from the destination. I don't want you to know me, but I want you to try. This is my version of romance. And if you romance me properly, you will unleash my unromantic side, because I can be the dirtiest of sexual mavens if you teach me how. All I need is your permission.

also, I like cats.

i dunno... just random stuff..

• I suck at creative writing as you can probably see:

"<3 @Ihav2fart
    Latvia sucks; someone come and rescue me. I hope to move to America one day.
    I am a loner and have no life.
    Very emotional at times and speak from my heart more than my head.

BLOODY LOVELY"

Yeah...

• That's very good. I see you've stalked me enough. 9/10
      -1 for always being mean to me -_-

• lol wow thanks. I was like worried you would give me a 4 or something because I saw you giving 7.5's to people who wrote an essay. lol

• It's all about accuracy.

• " I am a Latvian girl who hate Latvia and hates my family , my dream is to live in the USA , UK , new Zealand. I am a still a virqin and it sucks I can't wait to have sex , I am an atheists and I really don't like the big talk like relgion , politics , etc , I am really bored right now to ask this question 😛

• Hi I am a bit weird, missnowhere, I hate living in my nation, this place suck, I am a dreamer, I love romance, I want to move to any economically better country! With better facilities like Australia, new Zealand, Britain, American (United States), And I hope to find an international prince charming, who did not inherited it, but built an empire on his own, loves and values me and we have such a spark, that we have a best long stable relationship.

• Hi I am Latvian girl but guess what I don't like Latvia hoo-ha I am horny girl always want sex please OMGgosh I want ihav2fart's (sorry if this is the wrong GAGer!) dick. I am Guru but I don't give a shit about anything oh yes love me. I hate myself but love myself at same time. Follow me!

• I am a beautiful Latvian princess locked in a tower
    I am waiting for PiuBelloAmante to come and save me and bring me to the USA
    I spend my days on gag and hate school, thank god I have cats to keep my company!

• 18
    Female
    From Latvia
    Don't like it
    Wanna move to US, Canada, Australia
    Bored
    And ball is life.

• Hi, I'm Miss from Nowhere special (Latvia). I have insomnia, which is why i'm lying in bed with my phone asking silly questions on gAg. I like to think of myself as sarcastic, witty, and smart! I'm currently in school full time, so I don't have time for guys, thus I dont have a lot of experience with them.

I'm OCD when it comes to hygiene, make up, and my laundry.

I don't like cats.

The end.

• I would rather not lol

• Hi I am missnowhere and I like to come to America and make something out of myself and I am very insecure about my looks and like attention seeking.

• I spend way too much time on this shit (site)
    I love sex
    My sis pisses me off, goddamn
    Latvia is piss off boring
    Don't know if I actually like people
    ...

Instant mho I know XD

• I'm from Latvia and I hate the dammed place, I am 18 years old, vampire princess, Constantly horny 99.999999 percent of the time, I want to live in the US, UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand or anywhere that isn't F'ing Latvia!!! I love rock music

• Hi, I'm an 18 year old female lingering around the internet and I have a @GAG account which is @MissNowhere. I'm very ironically prudish about sex.

• "Hey I'm horny as fuck"

• Yo whats up guys i really hate myself for doing this but it is what it is😂

• "Mmm morning? No let's pretend it's night and I'll just go back to sleep..."

• I'm from latvia
    18 years old
    I am awesome
    very honest in my answers (beware sensitive peps)

• You are cute , sexy, understanding and cooperative girl. Still now looking for real love. You can give all pleasure to your partner.

• I don't know you/10

• I'm a prostitute and I love pleasing men. All I ask is that they don't jack off in my mouth

What Girls Said 9

• Ok I've only been on this website for like 2 days but you're pretty noticeable sooo..

"Hello, I'm Miss Nowhere, I'm 18 and I live in Latvia! I am currently single and ain't no man gonna tie me down, theyre not worth it! I can see through anyone's bullshit so don't try it on me, and I offer good advice when needed"

That all I know about you so far :P

• life is shit.. boring..
    latvia is nowhere.. wanna get out..
    i spend too much time on here..
    i love and hate myself at the same time..
    i haven't figured out what i am gonna do in my life yet..
    horny af but still a virgin.. hope to get a good attractive guy in near future so my life would suck a little less..
    wanna do stuff to @Ihav2fart ;)
    and i really hate myself for doing this but it is what it is.. :P
    fuck you all.. ! XD

• *Puts on mask*

Hi im MissNowhere... no im not happy. Anyway I live in a shit hole place. And the morgority <--- (however the fuck you spell it.) answers I give are ether lazy or weird. I have more followers than I follow people. Im 18 years old (even though I dont act like it) Im single just because I want to be. Im a student... thats it. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE @Ihav2fart :P I overuse emojies but IGNF. :D :) :P <3 I listen to rock and im horny... even right now. I DONT WANT TO LIVE IN UK OK?

Im also a vampire!

• I am 18, my body has needs my brain try to control! I am very social and I try to find solutions sharing, talking, asking.
    I am not sure where to go, but when decided, I'll be 100% into it.

• "Hi. I'm MissNowhere. 18 years old from Latvia, the most boring place on earth. I spend way too much time on GaG that I dream of GaG sometimes. I'm also sarcastic and horny af. Can I get some already? Ugh, I need to get the hell out of here! Any takers?"

• "Hello there! I'm Miss Nowhere, which is my pageant name from when I was 5. I am 18 now. My real name is Diana though, Dirty Diana. Why? Because I love everything related to sex! I LOVE masturdating, I use it to satisfy my sexual urges because I am unfortunately single. :( Single and ready to MINGLE!!! Ok, and my G@G hubby is @ihav2fart because he's awesome ❤️ Ok that's enough bye."

That's all I got. ;D

• i'm a latvian girl in a latvian world ♪

• bleh... my soul doesn't feel like much of a latvian :( 4/10

• Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
      You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
      Imagination, life is your creation
      Come on Lavtian, let's go party!

• Hello everyone,

I hope you all die

Love MissNowhere ☺️

• "Hi im a Latvian girl who is totally in love with Dylan O'Brien!!!"