What would it take for you to die happy?

0|0
14|47

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a lot tbh, I'm not really an ambitious person..

I want to live to a fair age and see my loved ones be happy, and know that they'll be safe and okay without me

I want to have been in love and loved back; been in a loving + happy relationship

I'd like to feel like I've helped some people and made a difference in their lives

I want to see my siblings grow up and what our relationship as adults is like

I'd kind of like to publish a book, I don't even know what about yet, but I feel like then I'll have left something behind

That's it really. Live to a fair age, love and be loved, know I'm leaving people with better lives than they would have had without me

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 46

• If I wanted to get all serious on this question...
    I would say a simple connection with a person that I actually will open up to and trust wholeheartedly. If I was able to find someone that I could form a deep bond with, I feel like it'd be then that I could die happily, for I'd be happy.

But my backup plan...
    I want to play drums so loudly, throw bombs in the drum set, and blow up the drum set (not hurting anyone but myself) as I end the show "with a bang."

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd be happy knowing my 3 months old granddaughter gets at least her masters degree and a good marriage.

1|1
    0|0
  • If, when I am gone, I would be thought back on as a motivator and inherently carve a smile into peoples faces, then I can die without regrets. ^.^

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to change the world with my art, get healthy children, and want to be sure that they have a great future. If this is the case I can die without regret.

2|0
    0|0
    • What kind of art do you produce?

• Im learning to draw. Also Im learning how to build 3D models and animate them, you know, like in the Pixar movies. But main focus is drawing.

• Said it many times before, But to die in the army before i'm 20.

That's my ultimate goal in life.

1|0
    0|0
  • The death of my enemies the Decepticons.

1|0
    0|0
  • For that, I'd imagine myself in the moment just about to die and think about things that I regret (or would regret at that time if I do now). Also think about things that I would feel good if I do now. Now, just come back from that moment and enjoy the "previous life".

1|0
    0|0
  • A kiss from you 😚😚😚😚😚😚 lol
    I would die happy right now lol!
    I am pretty happy 😄 although I am sick 😔

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't ask for much I am kinda happy now to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Living a full life and achieving my goals.

2|0
    0|0
  • *** SPOILER ALERT *** *INVOLVING JASON STATHAM IN MOVIE WILD CARD *

1 cold hand of blackjack risking 500,000 dollars.

I want to know that feeling that Jason Statham felt when lost it all in the movie,
    " The Wild Card "

2|0
    0|0
  • I could honestly die happy if i experienced true love for just a few years.

2|0
    0|0
  • Three things really.

1) I don't get @ the point in life I get to grief from any of my family passing away

2) Reach the year 6/9/2069

3) Die @ 100 years old

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex

*filler*

2|1
    0|0
  • San Francisco 49ers win another Super Bowl!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I think finding a traveling companion and seeing the world would allow me to die happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dying quickly and painlessly. It could happen in the next 30 seconds and I'd be cool with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just use your imagination H. P. mmm <3

1|0
    0|0
  • For me to be a grandfather, give my future daughters away to Godly Christian men, and for me to spend the rest of my life with the girl Jesus has chosen for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • When it is planned that Red Hot Chili Peppers will play on my funeral and all Hollywood celebrities should attend.

1|0
    0|0
  • At the age of 80 with a jug of wine and a girl around my C%ck... -Tyrion Lannister

1|0
    0|0
  • Read the myTake on The Perfection Plan. If you are too incompetent and lazy I'll summarize, the Earth and all humans gets destroyed.

1|0
    0|0
  • To know I've done everything that I've wanted to do and had a satisfactory amount of experiences.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't imagine this is possible. If I were truly happy I would be sad to have to go!

1|0
    0|0
  • Knowing I made the world a better place 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • peace of mind

2|0
    0|0
  • The day when i die in @cinderelli arms will ma life be comeplete 💏

1|0
    0|0
  • Find me a woman finally

1|0
    0|0
  • To become a True Artist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck bitches make money

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• To have so many orgasms caused by Ian somerhalder that I would pass out and get a coma because my brain couldn't handle it.

If it's a serious answer you're looking for: to be able to die in a way that I choose for myself, and knowing that I'm not leaving anyone hurt by my death

2|0
    0|0
  • To realize I had truly lived.

Meaning never had given up on my dreams (even if with time my dreams might have had to change or suffer adjustments).

And fought as hard as I could for true love

All of this while being the best person that I can be (never losing sight of what is really important and preserving my own humanity by being kind and compassionate with others).

1|0
    0|0
  • Just me doing everything I want to do in my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I die by eating too many pancakes, then I'll have died happy.
    Or I mean.. Death by sex doesn't sound too bad either.

1|1
    0|0
  • All done :) Thank you. But I am in no rush :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Ideally...

Be successfully "print published' with Random House
    +
    Have Darren Aronofsky or Todd Solondz direct the screenplay of my book
    +
    Die b4 all of my family

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope by the time I die I have a loving husband and beautiful children. I want to know I was the best person I could be to them and to the world. That is what would make me happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not dying for starters...

1|0
    0|0
  • Know that God is satisfied by my behaviour in life

1|0
    0|0
  • an amazing love life

1|0
    0|0
  • I would just change the world through my films before I die and say that I accomplished my dreams :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Die now or anytime soon.

1|0
    0|0
  • accomplishing my dreams.

1|0
    0|0