If you had to take one Gager and paint them in any color, which Gager would you choose and what color would you paint them?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• If I could, I'd paint GAGers to look like their default profile pics. So like their faces and arms can be white and they can have a black t shirt or something xD
    But I guess you said to choose one...
    Hmm... I guess you can be painted lavender since you like the color lavender (or was it just purple? idk) if I remember you saying so.

• What color?
    WHAT COLOR?
    WHAT COLOOORRR?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

• I would paint the girls in blue and guys in pink. All of them. I think gagers would appreciate my effort.

• Id paint you red to look more like
    favim.com/.../...ex-typography-Favim.com-51069.jpg

• Hahaha I would paint @MissNowhere in red, hoping she'd love to be the lady in red for one day :D
    Otherwise I'd have to run all the way from Latvia back to Belgium hahahaha 8) 8)

• Lol, that's cool 😜

• Oh god, I saw this and one thing shot into my mind 'she'll look like she got submerged in blood. Or worse, period blood.' Yep, a filthy mind, sorry not sorry :D

• @Gerduxas hahaha you've seen too many vampire movies :D

• I would paint myself gold and walk around Manhattan naked
    I would also dance and try to collect money from strangers

• I love @Gerduxas idea to paint all Gaggers blur and make them smurf - I giggled at that one.

• I'll make a list:

I'd paint YOU grey, cuz why the fuck not.
    I'd paint my GAG wife green, cuz that's her color.
    I'd paint Klaatu blue, cuz he's like that.
    I'd paint myself red, cuz I'm always on my period

• I'd paint all the girls brown and pink that is enough to say where my minds at omg *Blushes*

• I'd choose you and paint you green. You seem to be quite pessimistic about your life and green is the colour of hope, so that should improve things a little bit ;)

• I'd look like Shrek o_o

• Oh don't worry, I'm sure you can wear anything and a lot of people love Shrek! Once you are green your heart will be filled with hope and all those negative thoughts about your life fill fly away ^_^

• I'd paint @sherbearee in pink. lol

• Myself green so I can be the Incredible Hulk.

• It doesn't matter which one I painted but I'd like to paint the girl I met on here blue or her favorite color.

• You, and I'd paint you brown. :P

• I would paint you red with white dots just to see your reaction

• I would paint the females red

• No, I don't like this question.

• I would paint u blue coz u look soo good in blue 😉😛

• @fuckafatwomen

he is funny.

What Girls Said 9