How do I make my hair blonder?

So i have naturally blonde hair that used to be very platinum but it's a dull, brassy color now and i HATE it! I'd like it to have a less brassy color, and a nice light blonde color. Not all of it, but just lighten up every hair on my head by a bit, removing the disgusting yellowness. So is there some sort of tip you can give to a natural dirty blonde on making hair more lighter and blonde again?

Most Helpful Guy

• well @laneyy you are gorgeous, so don't worry too much about it :). Getting a lot of sun will naturally lighten it up, but besides that, you can slowly get it lighter at a salon over a few trips

Most Helpful Girl

• put lemon juice all over your hair and sit in the sun for a few minutes. trust me, it works.

What Guys Said 3

• You could spend a lot of time in the sun, but your probably best off going to a professional hairdressers.

• Consult your hairdresser.
    I'm sure he/she knows a lot more about hair than any Gager.

• Go out in the sun. Don't get burned of course but supposedly the sun can change your hair color

What Girls Said 1