Will sleeping in the same bed as my guy-friend be awkward?

soo I'm the only girl on my school's tennis team this year (8 guys and me). There's not enough money to get a separate hotel room JUST for me, so I need to alternate rooming with them.

I'm going to be sleeping in a queen sized bed with one of them. My coach is in the room right next to ours, to make sure "nothing happens".

Will this situation be awkward?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no way a school would let a girl stay in a room with guys in high school, holy fuck. Something could easily happen with your coach in the next room.

I bet the guys will like the situation and act kinda weird about it. But just don't think of it as awkward.

I remember during some DECA trip the DECA people at my school went to a girl got a whole room to herself, because otherwise she would've had to room with guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is bad practice. I'm surprised that you're not being made to sleep in a room with your coach instead. It shouldn't be awkward, just pretend that it's a girl sleeping next to you at a sleepover and there's nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 3

• If that guy is your close friend and you trust him, no, I don't think so. If he's not, I think it can can be weird.

• Yes, it will be awkward. Unless you are all 8.

Hard to believe the school actually thinks this is a good idea. And how is the coach sleeping in the next room going to protect you?

• Nah, no big deal at all. You'll be both fine.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on if you're attracted to him or he's attracted to you and the other isn't you know?

It's never been awkward for me personally but I've only done it drunk.

• Yes and it is a form of sexual harassment. Bring a sleep bag and sleep on the floor instead.

• i dont think its weird.