I'm not that girly. I'm pretty tomboyish. However, I'm still boycrazy. I'd say Im like 70% Feminine, 30% Masculine. Sometimes I even sit with legs open like a guy lol so its best I dont wear a dress haha.
Whats your percentage based on your physical/emotional traits? Girls Do you cut all your hair off or intentionally grow a beard, etc? Guys, do you cross dress, wear makeup, etc?
- I'm a 100% masculine guy./I'm a 100% feminine girl.Vote A
- I'm a 10% feminine, 90% masculine guy./I'm a 10% masculine, 90% femine girl.Vote B
- I'm a 20% feminine, 80% masculine guy./I'm a 20% masculine, 80% feminine girl.Vote C
- I'm a 30% feminine, 70% masculine guy./I'm a 30% masculine, 70% feminine girl.Vote D
- I'm a 40% feminine, 60% masculine guy./I'm a 40% masculine, 60% feminine girl.Vote E
- I'm a 50% feminine/masculine girl/guy.Vote F
- I'm 60-80% feminine, 20-40% masculine guy./I'm a 60-80% masculine, 20-40% feminine girl.Vote G
Most Helpful Guy
100% masculine hunt, fish, work on an oil rig. I weightlift and love woman... but I also apologize when I'm wrong and take responsibility for my actions.3
Most Helpful Girl
I voted B. I'm such a "girly girl" in the traditional sense where I enjoy cooking/baking, sewing, crafting make-up, dancing, doing my own nails/getting creative with designs, trying different things with my hair, using facial masks/exfoliating, cleaning like a germaphobe, and just celebrating femininity. I have a ridiculous collection of feminine things like perfume, lotion, oils, and seductive nightwear (my lingerie drawer is getting ridiculous). I'm all about my satin robes! :)
But at the same time, there's a certain roughness to me that I love maintaining. I love sports, action, and getting a little rough. I don't mind getting my hands dirty at all. Boxing, rock climbing, and going to the shooting range are things I thoroughly enjoy. I've been told I carry myself with confidence like Brad Pitt from 'Troy' lmao
90% feminine/10% masculine2
- Show AllShow Less