Out of 100%, how Masculine or Femine would you say you are?

I'm not that girly. I'm pretty tomboyish. However, I'm still boycrazy. I'd say Im like 70% Feminine, 30% Masculine. Sometimes I even sit with legs open like a guy lol so its best I dont wear a dress haha.

Whats your percentage based on your physical/emotional traits? Girls Do you cut all your hair off or intentionally grow a beard, etc? Guys, do you cross dress, wear makeup, etc?

• I'm a 100% masculine guy./I'm a 100% feminine girl.
    8% (4)25% (15)17% (19)Vote
  • I'm a 10% feminine, 90% masculine guy./I'm a 10% masculine, 90% femine girl.
    11% (6)15% (9)13% (15)Vote
  • I'm a 20% feminine, 80% masculine guy./I'm a 20% masculine, 80% feminine girl.
    15% (8)20% (12)18% (20)Vote
  • I'm a 30% feminine, 70% masculine guy./I'm a 30% masculine, 70% feminine girl.
    19% (10)16% (10)18% (20)Vote
  • I'm a 40% feminine, 60% masculine guy./I'm a 40% masculine, 60% feminine girl.
    11% (6)5% (3)8% (9)Vote
  • I'm a 50% feminine/masculine girl/guy.
    19% (10)13% (8)16% (18)Vote
  • I'm 60-80% feminine, 20-40% masculine guy./I'm a 60-80% masculine, 20-40% feminine girl.
    17% (9)6% (4)10% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Girls what do you do that make you state you're a percentage masculine? Guys what do you do that makes you state you're a percentage feminine?

0|1
18|34

Most Helpful Guy

• 100% masculine hunt, fish, work on an oil rig. I weightlift and love woman... but I also apologize when I'm wrong and take responsibility for my actions.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted B. I'm such a "girly girl" in the traditional sense where I enjoy cooking/baking, sewing, crafting make-up, dancing, doing my own nails/getting creative with designs, trying different things with my hair, using facial masks/exfoliating, cleaning like a germaphobe, and just celebrating femininity. I have a ridiculous collection of feminine things like perfume, lotion, oils, and seductive nightwear (my lingerie drawer is getting ridiculous). I'm all about my satin robes! :)

But at the same time, there's a certain roughness to me that I love maintaining. I love sports, action, and getting a little rough. I don't mind getting my hands dirty at all. Boxing, rock climbing, and going to the shooting range are things I thoroughly enjoy. I've been told I carry myself with confidence like Brad Pitt from 'Troy' lmao

90% feminine/10% masculine

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 33

• I don't get into grading masculinity and feminity. I mean just how do you gauge it?
    is it feminine to cook
    is it masculine to do yard work
    is it feminine to clean
    is it masculine to watch sports

its silly in my opinion. I am 100% masculine because I have a penis and testicles. I am 0% feminine because I don't have mammary glands or a vagina. simple as that

5|1
    1|3
  • Definitely not a 50/50 but I may be a bit more in touch with my feminine side than most "normal" guys.

I don't wear makeup unless my job calls for it, but I enjoy stuff like sewing and similar things. I have some things I've found here and there, that I've patched up.

Part of my humor also include acting girl'ish
    to make guys feel awkward (rude?)

I don't have long hair, although it's not really short either, chin length so to say, if I let it hang straight.

I can't give it a rating though.

1|0
    0|0
    • You sound 70 masculine, 30 feminine

• Sounds about right.

But ratings like these are difficult. ^.^

• Smeg knows.
    What's masculine and what's feminine anyway?
    Is emotion the sole preserve of women? Is stoicism the sole preserve of men?
    Nah.
    I just dont get it.

I'm a 6ft2, physical male, who enjoys martial arts, history and scifi. I have no sexual interest in the male physical form, and very much appreciate the female physical form. I also someties discuss my feelings about things, and have a flair for the dramatic. Sometimes I cry at romantic or sad scenes in films. Indeed I somewhat consider myself to be a romantic, which spurred me to learn formal dance at a young age.
    How do you gender any of that when looking at the stereotypes 100years ago would turn so much of it on its head?
    I am me.

Perhaps consider this perspective, it makes a hell of a lot of sense:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmKix-75dsg

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted 70% masculine. I'm not very emotional in general, but I do cry easily during movies. I like art and drawing things I think look pretty. My personality is pretty gentile for a guy, but I think girls generally talk more than I do. I don't feel androgynous. I just have some feminine qualities.

4|0
    0|0
    • I'll cry during movies, but only movies like "Saving Private Ryan". That Omaha Beach scene gets me every time.

• 100%. I don't think there's anything feminine about me.

4|1
    0|0
  • I'm 90% masculine. I'm 10% feminine because I'm not as rock hearted as I seem (as mst people assume me as at least), I understand peoples emotions and all and I'm good at consoling people sometimes when they're down, this probably reveals a somewhat more feminine side of me.

2|1
    0|0
  • I said 90/10 masculine. I am a pretty "manly" person if you will as far as personality and my interests aka guns, sports, hiking, working out, etc. I don't really get emotional like that, I like to keep my feelings and emotions to myself but I am very caring when it comes to other people and their emotions and feelings.

2|0
    0|0
  • i would say i am 95% masculine 5% fem i don't get that emotional but i do have strong feelings for certain people

3|1
    0|0
    • Awww :) Thats a good feminine trait

• I feel much more feminine when I watch movies and about to cry compared to when I'm making weights my bitch at the gym lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I picked D but now that I've thought about it more probably C. I'm usually pretty stoic but whenever I'm around animals or someone in need I become fairly affectionate.

2|0
    0|0
  • My physical appearance is 100% masculine. But some of the things i do, and my interests are deemed "feminine" by society. So i guess personality-wise, I'm 20-30% feminine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I keep my hair short and I shave because beards require constant grooming. Sometimes I sit with my legs crossed because I can, sometimes I sprawl because it's easier. I'm definitely in touch with my feminine side but I wouldn't consider taking it up professionally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 60-80% feminine guy.

I'm more comfortable and prefer being around females than males.

I'm very gentle in doing things, and soft spoken in general. I take my own sweet time to get dressed, eat my meals, and even use the bathroom (I can spend 40mins taking a bath). I almost never use urinals in the men's room as well.

I'm a submissive person, I cannot seem to initiate things or "take point" (lead from the front). If I were to be in bed with a girl, the girl has to be the one to initiate and dominate otherwise we'll probably never get things done :)

1|0
    0|0
    • I honestly assumed if you were more feminine than masculine that maybe you were gay, but thats just an assumption

• Nope, not gay.

But I want to rely on an emotionally strong and physically fit (works out, capable of holding out in a fight) girl :)

• First I wanted to come up with a good explanation why this is so full of stereotypes, but I think I don't care enough...

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm probably 99.5% masculine and 0.5% feminine. I can't think of any feminine aspects at all about myself that I have.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehh B to C I'd say.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly masculine. My feminine side would be how cute I find some animals, like kittens puppies and chinchillas. I enjoy cuddling, just not for 6 hours straight. Otherwise yeah that's about all I can think of.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am 99% masculine and 1% feminine

2|1
    0|0
  • All manly man with beard and moustache...

2|1
    0|0
  • Definitely.. totally.. certainly...100%... feminine girly girl.

3|1
    0|0
  • 0%, I don't feel like either. Gender never really made sense to me and I just don't care whether I do something that's considered 'masculine' or 'feminine' because I think that it really don't matter. (I just don't like being stereotyped is all) Usually when someone asks what gender do I consider myself to be, or that I feel comfortable being called and I usually respond, "A human being, just like you." because that's what I am, and I think that acknowledging this would help everyone see our similarities more than our differences because all we ever hear about are our 'differences' which divides us while similarities bring us together and make us feel more connected as a whole.

1|0
    0|1
    • I'm guessing you don't believe in species taxonomy, either.

• Show All
    • @TheSpartan
      I mean that a lot of people use differences of sex to justify stereotyping other people. (gender roles and expectations) I, however, fully acknowledge our biological differences, it just isn't something I base my interaction of other people with because it's largely irrelevant to who they are. (personality wise)

• I'm probably 80/20 or 75/25% masculine to feminine, respectively.

1|0
    0|0
  • By social standards I say I am 90% masculine.

The 10% of femininity comes from my attentiveness to my skin care, tendency to overdress when going out places, attentiveness to my fashion, and my moderate wearing of the colors pink and purple.

0|1
    0|0
    • I also have high emotional intelligence compared to the average guy

• Do you cross dress? Haha no I don't... I am 100% masculine... LOL

1|0
    1|0
    • Lol that was just an example

• I feel like I am about 65% feminine and 35% masculine. I'm submissive, overthinking, sensitive, bad sports, play the viola, etc. I want a relationship, and not just sex.

Yeah I'm pretty feminine... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote 50% because I claim my personality to be balanced out in this regard as I disapprove of the negative qualities of both sides and I reject the concept of these terms in general.

Technically others would claim 60-40% for M and F.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd say I'm probably 50/50 haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a solid 50/50.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 0% masculine.

1|0
    0|0
  • i about an F i think!!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• I think I'm 90 % feminine. 10% guyish. Because I like watching sports and action movies. But other than that I'm very girlish.
    I cry easily, even during movies. Sometimes my heart, my emotions takes over my mind, which means I make stupid decision. I'm physically weak, I can't even weigh more than 5kg. I like anything pink. I like clothes that have flowers print in it. etc

1|1
    0|0
  • I have to say I'm 20% masculan because I love football, out doors, drums, drinking beer, will do whatever it takes to defend myself, and I cuss like a truck driver. But I also do these things while wearing pink jerseys or cammo, with my hair and make up done and smelling like citrus and coconut an saying please and thank you. I also wear my heart on my sleeve, I'll bend over backward to help anyone and I'm a bit sensitive.

1|0
    0|0
  • long time ago i took a very detailed and scientific masculinity/femininity quiz and it said my brain was about 50/50 feminine masculine.

like a male, i am more logical, my mode of thinking is more binary, i'm not fond of sharing details and feelings

but like a female, i am easily moved by emotions, and have a longing for connection. i also enjoy fashion and looking feminine, given what i have

1|0
    0|0
    • You should send me that link f you ever come across it

• I took one and it said I was "overwhelmingly masculine".

• Probably 40/60 in favor of masculinity. In behavior. In looks, aside from not putting much effort in, I look more feminine. Even though I'm comparable in build to a young boy lol

My parents didn't raise no princess.

1|0
    0|0
  • 80% feminine, 20% masculine...
    Sometimes 100% feminine... It depends.

1|0
    0|0
  • im SO 50-50 about this, even though it doesn't seem like it.

i look so much more girly than i am.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm relatively masculine for a girl.

I'm dominant and assertive, which are generally seen as "masculine" traits. My boyfriend and I essentially adhere to reversed gender roles (I'm always the big spoon while cuddling, etc).

1|0
    0|0
  • The percentage thing is kinda silly.

I dress feminine but I don't dress UP. I keep my hair long and I wear very little makeup, I rarely do my nails, I don't know much about hair or makeup. But its probably impossible for me to come off as masculine, since I'm so tiny lol.

But personality wise I am an emotional person, but I keep it to myself or only share it with a few. I get uncomfortable talking about how I feel with most people. Like oh shit its suddenly really hot in here and my throat feels tight type of uncomfortable.
    I'm fiesty and strong willed, stubborn and very opinionated. I stand up for myself and I am not afraid of confrontation. Some say this makes me less feminine but I disagree.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a tomboy with some feminine qualities

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd say im 75% masculine and 25% feminine

1|0
    0|0
    • Wait, so are you like transgender?

• Im a man trapped in a women's body

• I am 100% feminine

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm like 85% feminine and 15% masculine 😝😝

1|0
    0|0
  • I took a test and it said I'm 50/50 male and female brain.

1|0
    0|0
  • 60% feminine and 40%masculine... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Im agender so I picked 50/50 haha but tbh agender people aren't completely neutral. We have traits of both genders sometimes but mostly we feel neutral

0|0
    0|0
  • Never paid attention to it, really, I am who I am, simple as that. I guess it's about 50/50.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just averagish.
    But I'm normal, so i adjust it to suit my environment.
    If I'm out shopping with the girls i will probably behave in a more feminine manner whereas when i'm hanging with my male friends it's a more masculine sort of thing.
    I'm pretty sure the ability to adapt to your environment is the main criteria for sanity.

1|0
    0|0