What colors do you have the most in your closet?

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Black and white. If jeans count then blue as third. XD

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Earth tones. :) I love sunset orange, rust, olive, rich dark brown, nutmeg brown, cinnamon brown, soil brown, golden yellow, turquois, and ocean blue. I'm constantly drawn to those colors. They are my wardrobe pallete <3

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends which part of my closet.
    my daughter has a side thats all pink and white, my boyfriends is greys and whites and mines black -_-

0|1
    0|0
  • Black, red, and green.

Blue doesn't count, jeans don't count, haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black. It's the chicest color to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of my pants are black. Shirt colors vary a lot, so I would say black overall.

0|1
    0|0
  • My wiw = total rainbow

0|1
    0|0
  • Green shirts for some reason lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Black, purple, red, and blue. Truth be told it makes laundry so simple. No color sorting necessary.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• i would have to say black, followed by blue

i wish i had a few purple clothes, purple is a sexy color, well blue violet is at least

0|2
    0|0
    • Same here!
      I do have purple tho :)
      I wear them mostly for attending performances, art exhibitions or special occasions.

• Show All
    • My favorite color is black :)

• @SpecJack well, they might have a chrome version of that. i like mine, it is very shiny.

but yeah, i love black and purple. my friends character on Halo is black and purple. i'm purple and green. i'm not sure many people will know why though

• Green, blue, black, pink.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blue !! all the way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black by a long way.
    In terms of actuall colours they fal roughly into this order:
    Red, Navy (thanks to tons of old work trousers), Burgundy, Drab Olive, and British Racing Green.

0|0
    0|0