How often do you take time to reflect on your day? How do you do it: Prayer, Meditation, journal, other source?

I usually pray once a day, and reflect on my day nightly and think about it before bedtime.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't usually reflect on my day, because its always the usual stuffs. I just write a journal about what had happened that day, or if I'm free I go on my blog to scribble nonsense.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't pray but I do have some type of pseudo meditation. I like to just turn off everything that makes noise and even my lights sometimes and just relax my thoughts. It can help me organize my ideas and reaffirm my goals and stuff like that.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm always reflecting at night & thinking of "how could I better handle that situation next time", "how to improve myself at the workplace" or "if I was in that other persons position, how would they see my (what i think) constructive criticism from my point of view" etc etc. I usually do this before bedtime.
    Even during the day, if a thought constantly occurs, it helps that I write it down and leave it aside until later.. especially when I'm doing something else that is more important and needs my main focus. I leave it all for night time basically.
    If I'm over-analyzing too much and it's getting in the way of my sleep though, I use a sleep hypnosis meditation to relax & that works effectively.

• I think at the end of the day it's important to thank god for the blessings he gave you, and seek solace for the blessings you need. Sometimes I forget to though, but will systematically thank god throughout the day too.

• Regularly. Via meditation, or just being reclective

• We (Husband and I) pray in the morning and the evening together.

• I try my best to pray 5 times a day

• I usually lay on my bed thinking "well I survived another day" and then at bedtime my mind wanders and my brain is like, yep, you ain't sleeping yet.

What Guys Said 4

• At the end of the day when I'm lying in bed either cherishing the fun I had or resenting the mistakes I made.

• Before sleeping, full revision of the day.

• Almost every now and never

• Hmm maybe every hour.