(QUIZ) Which continent should you live in?

http://www.playbuzz.com/cameliamay10/what-continent-should-you-live-in

Europe
You seem cold and hard to approach, you are forever classic and elegant that many people admire you most, but only the closest ones that know your quirky sides. You are polite and value family and the rules.

Most Helpful Guy

• Australia

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a4f-9b42-73ea16648e12.jpg

With diversity of the land, you are so curious to discover all of them then that makes you a natural adventurer, also you got a beach life too cause your land is all around the sea and near exotic southeast Asia.

hmm I don't know... I like Europe a lot so I'll just stay here :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Middle East

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...41a7-857b-e612fc9ea725.jpg

There are beauty, charms, intelligence seen in deep set of your eyes, but you don't want to brag of it. You are kinda mysterious and seem to hide many things that some people will misjudged about you. But you are loving, you value your family, religion and cultures.

• Somehow I thought I might get this...

East Asia

You are unique and intelligent, but you tend to think a lot about people's opinion that seem to bring you down. But in the end, that makes you wiser to choose what is best for you and whom to trust. You value and help your people and country, and you are proud of your culture.

• Australia

With diversity of the land, you are so curious to discover all of them then that makes you a natural adventurer, also you got a beach life too cause your land is all around the sea and near exotic southeast Asia."

Huh well that's interesting, @justbanannaz watcha think?

• What Continent Should You Live In?
    East Asia
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48bc-993f-d64fb8aa7ea8.jpg

• "Australia

Looks like I belong in the same place as you @justbanANNAz 😘😂😏

• 2|0
  • I got East Asia!

"You are unique and intelligent, but you tend to think a lot about people's opinion that seem to bring you down. But in the end, that makes you wiser to choose what is best for you and whom to trust. You value and help your people and country, and you are proud of your culture."

• http://i.imgur.com/uA2PaiN.jpg

South east Asia o_O

• Middle East

There are beauty, charms, intelligence seen in deep set of your eyes, but you don't want to brag of it. You are kinda misterious and seem to hide many things that some people will misjudged about you. But you are loving, you value your family, religion and cultures.

I guess it's true. :D

• Antarctica is the best.

• Australia

• damn that picture is so fucking cool

• I got East Asia lol

• Cold and hard to approach? Lol, whoever wrote that quiz has never been to Europe I'm afraid. Do people really believe we are cold and hard to approach?

• Southeast Asia

• I live on the continent called United Kingdom.. lmao It's barely an island though

What Girls Said 18

• lol well this makes some kind of sense

i got the middle east

the motherland <3

• South East Asia

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4735-95e2-0c26fb7c3825.jpg

A paradise in South, exotic fruits, spices, rainforests, mystical with a lot of friendly but decent people. A lot of cultures such as Indians, arabs, chinese, dutch, portugese are here. You love an idea of living in the far east under the bright sun and learning about traditions and descent life.

• North America
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b4a-89b1-c2d379fd7e0f.jpg
    You dream big and will do big !! You are confident about your choice, will do anything to make it real and don't really care if people may hate you, But you are much likely to get into drama. Yes you are the American dream!!
    i always get answers like this.. wow. playbuzz really wants me to move to US.. 😂😂😂
    @BertMacklinFBI @Ihav2fart i so am coming.. ;) <3

• Europe

http://i.imgur.com/4dFA41Z.jpg

• East Asia!

O_O

• You're from South Asia.. right? O. O

• Japan is so awesome! 😍😍

• It is!! 😍😍😍 Can't wait to visit Japan!!

• I got Europe as well!
    I'd love to go back, to be honest. But I think the description is fairly accurate to me.

• I got East Asia

• I got Middle East, it's not continent but well. I guess I was born in the right place then x)

• Europe
    i dont like that.. lol

• North America

• South East Asia

• I got east Asia

• South East Asia

• I got East Asia ♥ hope so lol

• Got the same as you xD
    Let's move to Europe!!

• East Asia...

• South East Asia..

• i really miss living in Europe like why the fuck did i move to the us xD