What would be your reason for leaving GAG?

• Because I can...
  • What? IM NEVER LEAVING GAG!!! GAG + ME = UNTIL THE END OF TIME!
  • everyone is crazy here and needs Jesus in their life...
  • Ohh looook!!! A puppyyyy

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted A.
    I have major ambitions and goals that demand my utmost focus and time investment. Plus I generally feel like forums like this have a way of reducing possibility. The more time your eyes stayed glued to the screen, the less probability you will be out in the world stumbling upon some magnificent occurrence. <3

• I love your opinion my love!! <3

• you're welcome love <3

• My answer 😍😍😍

What Guys Said 44

• I operate on a positivity scale.
    Is GaG a positive influence on me? - Am I a positive influence on GaG and the people here? - If the answer is yes to both, I will stay unless some unknown outside factor intervenes - I will be constantly look at taking breaks or doing light days on GaG just to keep it fresh but for moment I am happy on here.
    www.981powerfm.com.au/.../happy_animal_3.jpg

• my answer to both is yes Dave, don't leave.

• As long as there are beautiful genuine people like you here, it will be very easy to stay.

• Roast Beef Cooking Instructions:
    Method
    1 The beef should be brought to close to room temperature before you start to roast it so that it cooks more evenly. So, remove it from the refrigerator at least 1 hour, preferably 2 hours, before cooking. Open the wrapping, sprinkle all sides with salt, and wrap it up again.
    2 Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Pat the roast dry with paper towels. Use the tip of a sharp knife to make 8 to 10 small incisions around the roast. Put a sliver of garlic into each cut. Rub olive oil all over the roast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
    3 Place the roast directly on the middle oven rack, fatty side up, with a roasting pan to catch the drippings on the rack beneath it. Placing the roast directly on the rack like this with a pan on the rack below creates a convection type environment in the oven, allowing the hot air to more easily circulate around the roast, so you don't have to turn the roast as it cooks. Place the roast fat-side up so that as the fat melts it bathes the entire roast in flavor.
    roast-beef-1. jpg roast-beef-2. jpg
    roast-beef-3. jpg roast-beef-4. jpg
    4 Cook the roast initially at 375°F (190°C) for half an hour, to brown it. Then lower the heat to 225°F (107°C). The roast should take somewhere from 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours additionally to cook. The shape of the roast will affect the cooking time. If your roast is long and narrow, rather than a more round shape, it may take less time to cook, so keep an eye on it. When juices start to drip from the roast, and it is browned on the outside, check the roast's internal temperature with a meat thermometer. Remove the roast from the oven when the internal temperature of the roast is 135° to 140°F (57°C to 60°C).
    Place the roast on a cutting board and tent it with aluminum foil to keep it warm. Let it rest for 15 to 30 minutes before cutting. Thinly slice the roast to serve. (Resting the cooked roast is important. If you cut into it too soon, the roast will lose more of its juices.)

• I have recently thought about closing my account.

• Wow all the up votes I not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

• it doesn't mean anything, don't freak out.

• I'M NEVER LEAVING GAG!
    Whether you like me or not, I'm here till the bitter end!

• When the only question posted is "is my penis size ok" argggghhhhhhhh I hate it when guys ask that :-\

• Because it sucks. Because the question quality is so fucking far from what it once was. The general layout isn't as nice, and just a lack of caring from the development side. The thing that would actually be the final straw is if the people here just became completely shitty.

• I don't see the point of actually leaving
    I mean, keep the account and taking breaks I've done, but deactivating would make the ability to come back.. annoying. ^.~

• Only if @Ihav2fart or @ArabianPwincess197 (even though i dont talk to her as much she is absolutely lovely in every sense of the word)
    or @Genie23

Chaitu is the only reason why i stayed in the first place lol!

• Brooo I'd let you know if I left. You can't leave Chai tea

• Awwh thankyou, for giving me the honorary title :)

• @Asker Don't EVER say that again, sis! I love you and I will leave when you leave GAG. We'll deactivate together ;) Haha :)

• End of boredom in real life.

• Probably never I just don't make a habbit of leaving sites I join, take a break sure, besides I doubt I'll ever get to the point were I can't spare like 30 mins a day.

• Because no girls would tell me their address so I could sneak to their house one day and kidnap them and chop their bodies in piece so I could then later dump it in to the lake wah why won't girls let me do this.

• Haha based on my present opinion... I voted B!
    I've been here for 2 years now and though there are setbacks, there are more than enough nice people asking good questions so... I'm a stayer :D
    You're among those nice people of course :D :D

• I'm actually going to be leaving soon. Not permanently, but for a whole because I have been using this website too much and it's starting to interfere with my life. 😕

• I would not I would miss my friend cl_517

• All i gotsta say is this CAT ain't scared of your puppy! http://physiciandiary.com/images/cat-vs-dog.jpg

• Because @cl_517 didn't, blew me a kiss, and I blow her 3 (😘😘😘) , not even greeted with smile, as her profile says...

• I voted C because of the recent homosexual relationship I just had with Josh Duggar and would prefer to keep it hush hush.

• I would never. That is BLASPHEMY!

• I came here originally to ask a question, then I just fell into sharing my opinion and interacting with the community. I do hate this website though, and I'm already quite bored of it, but I can see myself coming back here a few times after I stop using it to ask more questions.

• If and when it happens It'll probably be me just getting super busy and don't log on and then eventually just forget all about it.

• There doesn't seem to be any questions that are worth answering. Some questions are being repeated (either by the same person or someone else).

• I've partly left GAG in a way. I tried my hand at being moderator and didn't realize there was a monthly quota and had to ask for a second chance. The next month I browsed the No Opinions section pretty much daily looking for questions that should be flagged and thought I flagged more than enough, but today I was notified that my moderator status was revoked "due to inactivity". I won't be going on here nearly as much now. Not saying that I went on here just for my status. Just saying it pushed me to go on here more than I would otherwise, and now is part of that "otherwise".

• Made a pact with some people and if they leave, I will also leave

• Hahaha
    Until a cutie like you will be my friend ( sounds impossible ) I know
    But I love
    Mission Impossible 😍
    😂💐
    Jk
    There's no way I'm gonna leave GaG😶?

• Lol you're crazy! I can be your friend if you want lol

• Welcome :)

• Ok now tell me how to message you cause I can't and I'm not able to follow you 😶 why?

• If i get kicked out

• When I finally decide I'm gay.

• The puppy would do it for me

• If I had serious problems in here like going psycho I don't know, I don't even know if that exists.

I once left cause I tought I didn't need it and now I am here for English lessons, almost

• I would leave if we have to start paying

• There are many reasons possible, am still here just because of the bookclub

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 28

• if i move onto a point in my life where i dont have enough time for it AND i have the contact deets of everyone i wanna keep talking to, that is probably when i know I'm done here.

• Because majority of users on here are mouth breathers and the topics are getting repetitive and boring.

I've already stopped posting as often as I used to and just pretty much lurk my way though here.

• I left gag once. About a year ago. I was a supermoderator with my old account. Then one pedophile came with all his bullshit and stupid "catchphrase" and he somehow won the hearts of at least half the gagers, while the others hated him as much as I did. I couldn't just stay quiet when he said
    1. He thinks 15-20 year old girls are the hottest (he was above 30) and
    2. He said that a 5'11" girl 125 lbs is overweight.

Gag's community manager at the time also got under his spell and he got my posts calling him out and warning people removed, then got my moderator status removed. It was so ridiculous. They'd rather protect a pedophile who never contributed any solid advice to the site and is an xper gatherer. So I quit. Now he's gone I think. Hopefully for good. What a fucking clown he was.

• I think I know who you're on about... well done for not staying quiet.

• i think i know who you're talking about... he had like three or four accounts before he left
      i answered some of his stuff... but yeah, his pedo obsession was overboard

• @springocelot yeah but he got less and less annoying with his accounts after that. Also with his account before, he was blunt borderline rude, but his pedo tendencies and annoying behavior wasn't full blown yet

• It's friends till the end and all of my friends I have here, @cl_517, along with the help that I give, that keeps my office open and coming back.:)) xxoo

• I don't want to leave and am not planning on doing so anytime soon but the most likely reason would me just not having enough time to come on and answer things properly because of having to do more work with uni :)

• I've left GaG many a time, work being busy, people pissing me off, personal issues... I think this is my fourth account?

@TheLastGirlScout
    @LastGirlScout
    @GirlScoutsRevenge
    @GirlScout

• If @Ihav2fart left

• Awwww puppy puppy puppy! *runs after puppy dog* (*^_^*)

Who is that hottie in your profile picture? 😳😘😉

• the questions on here can be really naive and strange, even from people older than me. I haven't been on much lately, because it's just been getting really boring for me. so many of the questions are self centered and not interesting at all. I'm sick of answering them so much.

• I'm still trying for the gift cards though since I really want them. but I can't take answering on here anymore. it's like most people are toddlers and weird as hell.

• i am here till my peeps are here.. and that's gonna be forever.. lol..

• Hahaha Merida the Brave - love the little guy. =)

I'm cool here - for now. :P

• Haha, voted D.

<3

• A PUPPY!! Whereeeeee!! ;o
    Lol. I'd leave if I get really busy in real life, of if most of my friends deactivates

• I ate the puppy :o

• I'll eat puppies forever!!

for breakfast, lunch and dinner!! buaahaha :P

• You're evil :( lol

• My only reason is if start to hate the gag community, meaning if a bunch are mean to me and I get reported unfairly. This makes me feel unwelcome here, thus making me want to leave.
    How are the people here? Are they nice? I'm new, and I haven't logged in days, so I don't know much.

• Isn't this your second profile? You were here before?

• I also thought this was the original @HollywoodGlam o_o

• I think I have seen you here before I'm not mean to anyone just be nice with every one and I do respect and take respect too

• The day I leave is the day I've finally had enough.

• I once did but came back spontaneously. If something else was effecting me on the outside life that may happen or if GaG naturally shuts down.

• y'all need jesus..

• I won't deactivate but I might leave for awhile when I get totally bored with it.

• don't leave bards, I'll be sad with you you, I'd cry a river for you and then i'd drown on my own river and I'd save myself and I'd go looking for you and then i'd give you a hug and then... I'd dress as a creepy clown and haunt you to death... buahahahahahahahha ;)

• Ugh ok I rather stay and than be haunted by a clown ghost 😫

• If people or my Gager friends started to hate me :( </3

• When I'm seeing too many repetitive questions. And I think that is already happening.

• Boredom , i guess.

• honestly I thought about not coming back from my break but I promised you and @charismatic110 @red_arrow @tadcurious @doctorwhofan23 I would. I don't break promises

• When exam seasons kick in and I'd be getting busier with life and school and shits. Exam is just next month and I'm here chillin like I'm gonna score well in em. -.-

• I would leave and I wouldn't care. My life will still go on with or without this site. Believe I will still live.. LOL!! 😂😂😂

• The shitty atmosphere...

• i don't see the point of leaving
    i just take breaks
    i don't have a friend here in the true sense that they'd notice or cared if i left
    only when life gets in the way that i'll never log on is when i'll "leave"

• I'll probably leave cold turkey one day due to emotional mood swings brought on by pms 😉

• I'm addicted I' can never leave.