Is it just me, or do women with smaller breasts find them more sensitive?

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah it's not just you. They are extremely sensitive 😓

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I thought I read somewhere that the bigger the breast, the less sensitive. I could be wrong.

But I'm a DDD and mine aren't that sensitive.

0|1
    0|0
    • of the women i have been with with larger breasts i have found they are less receptive to touch there

• Show All
    • @plinkett probably everywhere else besides the nipple lol.

• That's a shame!

• Yup i think it is true maybe just me though ����😍😝😝😝

0|1
    0|0
  • good question. u might be right. mine aren't that sensitive and they aren't small.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the girl. When I had smaller breasts they weren't as sensitive as some of my friend who had bigger breast, and back then I was an A-B cup. You could punch me in the titties and I wouldn't even flinch. :T

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are.

University of Vienna researchers found that large breasts are 24 percent less sensitive than small breasts.

I have very small breasts which are very sensitive.

0|0
    0|0
    • i saw that research, but, more basing it on my own experience

• Well on going on my experience men are usually shocked about how sensitive my breasts are. I ask them have you been with a woman who have very small breasts before. They always answer no.

• I learnt young, when a woman has small breasts, pay them attention. For they are not used to getting the attention bigger breasted women get, and my word are they sensitive in that area

• I've been told they are more responsive, I guess that's the same thing so my guess is yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine aren't sensitive, they're small and.. Don't hurt if I touch them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• By " is it just me" .. do you imply you are a woman with small breasts?

2|0
    0|1
  • well, my friends have relatively small breasts and they were shaking them today. afterwards they said that their breasts hurt. so i guess so

0|0
    0|0
  • That is my experience. Women with smaller boobs get much more aroused from nipple play. I have even had a small boob girl orgasm from having her nipples sucked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not just you. They are more sensitive.

0|0
    0|0