What you doing this weekend? will you be good stay indoors or go wild get drunk and shit?

I just wanna be indoors with bae
play music
smoke weed
have sex
smoke weed
eat junk
have more sex
passout
What you  doing this weekend?will you be good  stay indoors or go wild get drunk and shit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's Friday here and I have a class. So I'll just go, go buy some workout clothes from the school store (finally showing some Husky spirit!), go buy a long board, finally even though its almost winter, and workout while getting some homework done and making a few calls. I got work to do lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol im going to dinner with my boyfriend and then going to the fair on Saturday

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not really a wild person and I'm not a teenager anymore... so I feel too old to party and drink lots of alcohol and that kind of stuff. I will probably just stay home, spend some time with my girlfriend and study the foreign language I'm currently trying to learn. I can be a bit of a nerd and it's rainy here anyways, so snuggling up on the sofa with a cup of tea and studying is really the most fun I can think of. Maybe I'm gonna cook a nice dish for my girlfriend and myself ;-).

What Girls Said 1

• I'm gonna be doing homework and seeing my boyfriend.