Because I've met people who swear up and down that there is not difference. If you drink them enough, there's a difference, I just can't tell exactly what. But I'm more of a Pepsi guy, with a love affair with Mtn Dew.
- There is no difference4% (1)3% (1)4% (2)Vote
- There's a difference78% (21)52% (15)64% (36)Vote
- There's no difference, but I like Coke more0% (0)7% (2)4% (2)Vote
- There's no difference, but I like Pepsi more0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- There's a difference, and I like coke4% (1)21% (6)12% (7)Vote
- There's a difference, and I'm of God variety since I am a Pepsi lover and therefor a rare breed with common taste buds11% (3)10% (3)11% (6)Vote
- ANSUZZZZ (so, you know, answers...)3% (1)7% (2)5% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I can smell the difference before I even taste it lol and I prefer Coke, to me Coke is more salty and Pepsi is more sweet. But once in awhile i'll get a craving for a Pepsi and drink one.
Also the company I work for, switched to Pepsi from Coke and I can't even tell you how many customers kept bringing their drinks back to us, telling us their Coke was flat. Then we started making sure to tell them it was Pepsi and they would start coming in with their own Cokes and getting us to mix Coke into their mixed drinks lol It got so bad that they switched back to Coke pretty fast.0
Most Helpful Guy
Pepsi has more of a bitter bite to it than Coke. Coca cola is heavier on the sweet taste even though both have basically the same sugar content, Pepsi just tempers it a bit more heavily with citric acid than Coke does.
Coke drinkers tend to be people that have more of a sweet tooth. Pepsi drinkers tend to prefer more acidic flavors.1