How many of you can taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi products?

Because I've met people who swear up and down that there is not difference. If you drink them enough, there's a difference, I just can't tell exactly what. But I'm more of a Pepsi guy, with a love affair with Mtn Dew.

• There is no difference
  • There's a difference
  • There's no difference, but I like Coke more
  • There's no difference, but I like Pepsi more
  • There's a difference, and I like coke
  • There's a difference, and I'm of God variety since I am a Pepsi lover and therefor a rare breed with common taste buds
  • ANSUZZZZ (so, you know, answers...)

Most Helpful Girl

• I can smell the difference before I even taste it lol and I prefer Coke, to me Coke is more salty and Pepsi is more sweet. But once in awhile i'll get a craving for a Pepsi and drink one.

Also the company I work for, switched to Pepsi from Coke and I can't even tell you how many customers kept bringing their drinks back to us, telling us their Coke was flat. Then we started making sure to tell them it was Pepsi and they would start coming in with their own Cokes and getting us to mix Coke into their mixed drinks lol It got so bad that they switched back to Coke pretty fast.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pepsi has more of a bitter bite to it than Coke. Coca cola is heavier on the sweet taste even though both have basically the same sugar content, Pepsi just tempers it a bit more heavily with citric acid than Coke does.

Coke drinkers tend to be people that have more of a sweet tooth. Pepsi drinkers tend to prefer more acidic flavors.

What Girls Said 12

• There is a difference in the taste, no doubt, and I don't mind either. I try not to drink soda too much anymore, though.

• There is an obvious difference.
    But I dislike both.

• Pepsi > Coke

• I don't drink soda anymore but when I did you could definitely tell, it depended on mood which I wanted.

• Pepsi rules ;)

• There's a dofference, I can tell easily XD

• I wouldn't know since I can't stand drinking either of them.

• There's a difference in taste.

• Yes, there's a difference between Pepsi and Coke

• I rarely drink soda, but I do know there is a distinct taste between the two. lol

• Yeah, I can taste the difference. My uncle owns and runs his own bottling company, and his cola tastes different, as well.

• Both have lots on sugar in them. I only drink soda if there's no other option.

What Guys Said 9

• No idea anymore, I haven't either in ages.
    On rare occasions I do have soda it's root beer.

• There's a difference and I can always tell.
    I can't really explain it, I think Coke just has more of an intense flavour.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZowzqU9P4Q

• If there's a difference, I don't taste it. And what happened to Royal Crown? Does it still exist?

• "C" for me. I don't notice the difference, but I just psychologically like Coca Cola more.

• The difference is like night and day Pepsi got a more acidic taste coke is more bland

• there is a difference, and I think Pepsi is better. to me coke just tastes flat

• There's a difference and I don't drink sodas.

• There's a difference. I prefer Pepsi, since it tends to have more syrup. Mmm... yummy syrup.

• Pepsi has more sugar and is sweeter than Coke Classic, but I love Coke.