Issue's at home, how should I handle them?

Yesterday my dad kicked my sister out of the house, she had left a bunch of dishes in her room and he was mad from work or something and kicked her out. It had been an issue before (the dishes), and comes up often, but my dad has anger issues, and just blows up sometimes like this.

Now before I continue I feel like I should note that I have anxiety and depression, and have been suicidal, but am on medication for this right now. I am also in a young adults program to help with this, but dealing with things like this at home is fairly common, but rather stressful.

Anyway earlier today he came home from work because he forgot his insulin, but my mom was still annoyed with him due to the events of the day before, and they fought for a while, and now he is staying up at his dad's place for the weekend, though that may change. My mom had said that if he had tried to direct his anger toward me like he had done with my sister than she would kick him out and such, and he was getting mad at the fact that I had not done the garbage yet today. Once he gets mad, it seems like he looks for more things to get mad at and starts to build up more and more.

So I'm in a tight spot, I have almost no money to speak of, and no job, but if my parents do end up spliting we will have to move homes, so I can't really move out on my own yet. Due to my high anxiety, getting a job is very difficult. I'm thinking about staying at someones house if it becomes a reality, but I have almost no friends, and the friends I do have I can't really stay with. My sister is staying with her friend, and my other two siblings live far away. Also, my moms job is low paying, and would be difficult for her to sustain the two of us.
Sorry if somethings didn't make much sense, its hard to put the thoughts into words so to speak, and I am fairly anxious right now.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "Yesterday my dad kicked my sister out of the house, she had left a bunch of dishes in her room and he was mad from work or something and kicked her out. It had been an issue before (the dishes), and comes up often, but my dad has anger issues, and just blows up sometimes like this. "

^i see... sad to know... blame it to da anger issues i guess...

but sure he went too far... but i gotta believe deep down he regreted about wot he did... :|

"Now before I continue I feel like I should note that I have anxiety and depression, and have been suicidal, but am on medication for this right now. I am also in a young adults program to help with this, but dealing with things like this at home is fairly common, but rather stressful."

^is yer dad on meds btw?

"Once he gets mad, it seems like he looks for more things to get mad at and starts to build up more and more."

^i'm afraid dat's unavoidable in his situation... he'll get pissed even by da smallest thing,... guess u cannot do much about it... and if in case he's on meds... yet they don't help... then u cna tell his situation's even worse... :|

"So I'm in a tight spot, I have almost no money to speak of, and no job, but if my parents do end up spliting we will have to move homes, so I can't really move out on my own yet"

^i don't think u can move out if u r under 18... but if in case they split up... it's up to u to decide wid who u r gonna stay... correct?

"Also, my moms job is low paying, and would be difficult for her to sustain the two of us."

^yet it's yer only choice i'm afraid...