Spanish, Turkish, Italian, which have the darker skin?

Out of Spanish people and Turkish people and Italian people which tend to have the darker skin tone?

• Spanish
  • Turkish
  • Italian

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't say with any blanket statement who has the darker skin. it all depends on the person, there heritage, and where they are from in the country.

There are Sicilians in Italy who are very very dark and could be viewed as Arab or even African... then there are some in Northern Italy who are as pale skinned as person from England, Germany, etc.

all depends can't really say in any general terms who the "darkest" people are

Most Helpful Girl

• Turkish.

_______________________

What Guys Said 6

• Turkish. I have Portuguese, Spanish and Italian ancestors and I don't think I have dark skin, for example.

• Spanis and portuguese are the same, and i can assure you all that we are pretty white in general :)

I say Turkish

• I'm a Turk. Turks are mostly white.(But Turkish Kurds are mostly dark)
    I think SPANISH!

• am ı have dark skin? :))))

• I turkis Ben Türküm And usually genellikle you translate. Bizler beyaz teniz white white ten rengi

• Defiantly Turkish they generally have a more "olive" skin colour compared to Spanish and Italians

What Girls Said 3

• I would say that Turkish people generally have darker skin.

• it depends where in italy you go, the south is very warm but the north is in central Europe, so they're pretty fair up there

• I've been to all Spain, Turkey and Italy and id say that Turks tend to have darker skin out of those options