19% (4)27% (5)23% (9)Vote
  • other
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• When a person hurts themselves or even when they are upset/sad/frustrated I can understand swearing sometimes. Sometimes people just need to vent and it is better than beating someone up or something. However, if it is directed at me personally I don't like it. Also if the person swears in every single thing they say pretty much I don't like that either.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'm the good noodle that sometimes swears.
    When I dropped a box on my foot at work the other week and said "Shit" in pain, my boss was like "that doesn't suit you, I've never heard you swear before"
    So generally I don't swear but if push comes to shove & I'm having the ultimate worst day... I will unleash a few if not all at once lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • not a huge fan of swearing, can't say i haven't sweared ever in my life , i chuck a few swear words here and there but hardly :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just not around my mom but other than that I don't really care about it
    Nor does my sister

My brothers care though
    So I just do it around my. sister and other people

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay with it overall; people just have to judge for themselves when it's inappropriate.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the fucking time bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never fucking swear.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Some things can just be fully expressed when you swear. I use them normally, they're just normal words to me if not used to offend anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • When used properly, it can be used as a stylistic tone to express intense emphasis. When used improperly, it displays, real or not, a lack of intelligence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, saying "crap" or "darn" just isn't enough to express how you feel.

So I love cuss words, they are very versatile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it sounds like hell and doesn't do a damn bit of good, but it does make me feel better at times...

0|0
    0|0
  • B - Swears are just words to me; I don't see them as bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck that, love it

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as every other word is not profane, I don't fucking mind it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not only are they immature but excessive swearing also shows a real lack of intelligence and a very limited vocabulary. The best way to sound dumb is to use swear words as fillers for your conversations.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're just words. Want to hear bad words? "Hate", "Racism", "Ignorance", "Misoginy", those are the real bad words.

0|0
    0|0
  • A Gentleman must never use profanity! But sometimes I use it as a filler when spitting bars!

0|0
    0|0
  • Swearing, rude gestures, and bad manners actually have a well defined role in society. I'm surprised how many people don't get that.

0|0
    0|0