I hate that ______?

Things you hate.
Right now, I hate that they don't make candy canes all year round. (╬ಠ益ಠ)
-
And if you say me, then...100 points to Gryffindor.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate that "about 95% of smoker litter their cigarette butts, eww gross". It is a real hate for me.

• You hate that smokers do that, or you hate that phrase being thrown around?

• There are lots of videos like that about honesty in Japan. Japan is extremely honest. Hardly any Japanese people steal stuff at all because it is so heavily frowned apon. Japanese people are raised to believe you just don't steal stuff. The thing with the Japanese people is that stealing stuff does not even come into their minds.

• Thank you for MHA :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate that all of the most delicious food on the planet is bad for you. I like healthy food and make a point to eat healthy, but it would be easier if carrot sticks tastes like a meat lover's, you know?

What Guys Said 20

• all Aussies are tall, muscular, charming, funny, tanned, laid-back and seems to pick-up all the chicks all the time.

I hate that I cannot bring myself to hate them too because they are so awesome to party with. fucking Aussies.

• 1|0
  • I absolutely hate with a passion that it takes a conference room of the best and brilliant minds to think of a solution to a problem that a 5 yr old can solve by himself with common sense and logic, but they still tend to make things worse than before.

• I hate that hotdogs come in packages of 10 but hotdog buns come in packages of 8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

• LOL. It's so in case there are some people that are so incompetent that they manage to mess up making hot dogs, there's extra.
      -
      www.todayifoundout.com/.../
      If Tl:dr, it's pretty much a matter of "just because and not enough people complain so NFWG".

• Yeah it's all a business scheme to sell more hot dogs :/
      This is why I'm lazy and just use a regular loaf of bread for my hot dogs. I'm cheap as hell.

• I hate that non-dairy butter doesn't taste exactly like butter.

Such a buzzkill for my homemade cornbread.

• That IS a bummer. It's like @RJGraveyTrain said, it's a shame healthy foods, and alternatives in your case I guess, can't taste or act like the non-healthy ones. I've never made cornbread without butter, I thought about subbing like, coconut oil or something once cuz I read somewhere it could be done, but now I'm just not gonna try. I don't even like margarine in my baking. :|

• Yesss buddy.

• I hate that people believe just because they are left wing that they cannot be bigoted.

• I hate that tv show seasons take almost a whole year to release.

• yeah but you know what's worse? TV shows that release episodes as they come out, but then they delete the previous episodes so you can't go back and watch it. OR when a show only releases like, seasons 3 + 4. Wtf am I gonna do with that Netflix?

• I hate that jobs are hard to find here

• A valid concern and I hope your searches pan out in the very near future!!

• - thumbs up.- Hope you ace it spectacularly!!

• Me too its part time at UPS so it hopefully will be good, its not truck driving though

• I hate that haters gonna hate

• I hate that i don't have superpowers. This is some bullshit

• TRUE FACT. ME TOO, NOW THAT I THINK OF IT.

• have either of you ever thought about how we can produce and spit water (saliva)? Dragons can't even do that, they spit fire. water > fire.

• @J-Thug LOL. True fact. Although I think the amount of saliva a person can produce is absolutely minuscule to the amount of fire a dragon can spit. You'd need a lot of spit and that is something I don't wanna think about.

• earthlings are okay with each other killing each other.

they do nothing to stop it.

• I hate that i am going to school tomorrow :(

• I hate that my thumb is injured and i can't type easily

• i hate my life.

• Uhm... I don't know what to say to that.
      Have some candy canes?

• And there will be again. I hope you have someone to talk to about that tho... You shouldn't keep negative feelings bottled up.

• all i got. i look forward to the day i no longer need it.

• i hate that emma watson it's not in love with me

• I can only show my love for @MissNowhere mentally and virtually, not physically

• I hate that people scream "abuse" when they brought it upon themselves.

• Hate people who have big egos and think there better than everyone.

I hate when your at stop light and as soon as the light turns green you get honked at to hurry up.

I hate flakers (thats when people make plans or say their going to do something but then cancel or bail)

I hate how i get stereotyped as a potential shoplifter when i walk into a store because my race. (I dress nice, i look like a nice guy, i dont have any crazy hair or piercings or tattoos) but they just stare at me with a dirty look or they completly ignore white shoppers in self checkout lines but as soon as they see me they dart to my aisle and watch me the whole time.

I hate it when people complain about their lives almost like its the end of the world when they honestly have the best lives out all the people i know or just a lot if people in general

• I hate that women have an in-group preference for other women at a rate 4 times that of men.

• Just buy a year supply at chistmas they don't go bad

• Solid. That's what I did, actually, I hit up the after Christmas sale and bought the entire aisle of candy canes. Chocolate mint, in case you were wondering (but you weren't). Did you know that if you don't keep candy canes properly, sometimes they'll melt and get all over the insides of your closet and ruin decks of cards forever?

• Ya I did

What Girls Said 8

• I hate that my neighbors are always arguing IN THE MORNING. Gosh I need my beauty sleep man. I just slept at 5 and its barely even 10 now. -.-

• I hate that I don't have a credit card with unlimited money on it. But I got some chips and a cold drink so I'm good

• Real talk. I hope you are able to build up your credit high enough that you get that one day.

• That's so true, I agreee with you

We should hold a petition to make candy canes all year round

• I hate that @Ihav2fart isn't here with me right now!

• I hate that liar people

• I hate that i overthink much 😔

• I hate that everything is so expensive. Too cheap for all that. :(

• I hate that I feel so depressed and lonely on this warm, Friday night. I hate that I can hear all the other college students in my apartment complex blasting music and having fun with their friends -- a constant reminder of my loneliness. I hate that I'm so shy and reserved. I hate that I'm a Junior and still don't have my own solid group of friends to just hang out and talk about life with.

Didn't mean to take this harmless question so seriously :x it's just one of those nights...

• I'm sorry. Have a (figurative) candy cane as a euphemism for moral support or something of the like. I'm also not doing anything productive with my Friday night, just trying to clean melted candy cane off my stuff.