Girls, how do you deal with period pain?

I don't even know why this time the pain is so terrible 😭 I don't have period cramps, just back pain and yesterday it hurts like shit I could barely even move. This hasn't happen for such a long time already..

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahh I'm sorry to hear you've fallen a victim to these horrible pains, too. I usually take ibuprofen or some other pain killer that is specifically working for period pain. Always works wonders for me but if that doesn't work for your back or you don't wanna rely on chemicals I think warmth might help relieve the muscles on your back, hence loosen the tensions and the pain - you could also try some herbal tea for it, I think there are some that help with back pain, too. Hope you get well soon! 🍀💕

• Thank you 💙💙

I don't take meds cause of uh.. some silly reasons 😂😂 but I use a hotpack which I accidentally spoiled it yesterday 😅 so I'm gonna have to get a new one today

• I hope it helps!

What Girls Said 12

• Honestly now that I am living with my boyfriend.. sex It's like instant relief and it doesn't come back for the rest of my period. And it's not gross when you get turned on your blood stops for a while so you can you know get wet. Some people think this is super gross but I mean what's the difference if there's no blood involved anyway?
    You are too young for that I guess though so I'd suggest a heating pad I have a cat stuffie with a pouch that heats up in the microwave.

• I just spoiled my hot pack by accidentally overheat the pack 😅 but the pain is okay now ^^ thank you

• Honestly? I usually don't even take pain meds on my period unless it is unbearable and I have to go to work. Most of the time I just deal with it. I will sleep with a pillow between my legs sometimes though.

• I only get period cramps the first day of my period. Most times they aren't that bad. But if they hurt a little more than usual i take aspirin and i take a cloth dipped in hot water and lay it on my stomach. I heard it helps but i dont think i felt a difference

• I dont belive in taking medicine but if you do then midol is great for the pain, for myself I love to drink hot tea and use a heating pad

• Midol works wonders and sleep

• rice heating packs, tea, hot chocolate, chocolate peanut butter cups, a banana, and some sleep

• I don't really use any medicines unless I'm terribly in pain. I just use hot packs to smooth my pain.

• Use a hot pack, don't drink tea, drink some warm drink. Rest on the bed.

• Use a hot pack babe

• Use a hot pack.. take medicines, aspirin works for me.

• I use a heaten pad that plugs in. I put it on my back because I get cramps there to and on my belly. The best thing EVER you need to buy one its my best friend.

• Lots and lots of pain killers