What do u disagree with in relgion?

Like the idea of relgion itself the question is more for atheists besides insulting I am doing something like a research and I really could use some help can u make those out in points please but no insults coz I am copying it lol

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing that bothers me is when some (not all) religious individuals/groups try to force their views onto society as a whole (some atheists do this, as well). I think people should understand that their beliefs are personal, and shouldn't be used to affect/harm others.

• Okie but let's talk about RELGION itself why u disagree with if u do lol

• I disagree with religious laws/ideals that condemn certain people (homosexuals, atheists, women, or people who choose to engage in pre-marital sex)

Most Helpful Guy

• I disagree with the entire concept in general. Religion talks about how everyone should be good,(at least the religions I have studied and observed.) but I personally believe that is not a possibility. Good and evil must coexist for there to be balance in the universe. But with really bothers me about religion is how they say nobody is perfect and nothing in the world is perfect. That bothers me so much! I can and will make everything perfect, regardless of religion. If I was to believe in any religion, it would be Satanism. Satanism in my opinion makes sense, and no it's not all about devil worship. By the way I am in fact an atheist.

• I disagree with u , but I really liked the way u typed it it was simple and cool , would please tell me about satanism I knew that it is devil worshiping only

• Correct, I went to your profile page, saw you have 1 Mytake, I dunno how to get into it to read it, new at this

What Girls Said 1

• Can become rather controversial when other peoples views or opinions are discredited, so I guess I disagree not so much with Religion and the concept of Laws created for our personal benefit, but more so with the disrespect people have for one another when their views or opinions differ, thus creating the cobtroversy; escalating into a political issue

What Guys Said 3

• I hate how people become zealots and are will to kill each other over an ancient story book

• Can we call that killing in relgion?

• Okie and other things 😊

• when they try and force their views on others, just the way they are all just so self-righteous all the time

• I'm agnostic so my opinion is completely neutral.

• Sometimes yes and others no