Why do people LOVE to talk in those subjects?

Just mention : relgion , politics , race , and sex u will find a lot of opinions why is that

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's because they are things that people hold close to their hearts. even though it gets a bit heated, it's refreshing to see a bit of intelligence on here, aside from everything else of course.

discussions about those things r actually really great when all the people involved know how to hold a civilised discussion where conflicting views are present.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has an opinion on those , and no formal education is required.
    It's like assholes , everyone's got one , the difference is some people bother to wipe theirs.

What Girls Said 1

• I know right!! It's annoying asf. Id rather help people then debate over those topics you listed.

What Guys Said 5

• Because those are heavily debated topics and can cause a lot of discussion. Isn't obvious? I mean, anyone with a brain should know that. You do have a brain, correct?

• Last time I checked yes 😂😂😂

• "I am a plutocratic megalomaniacal narcissistic aromantic perfectionist misanthrope. I suggest not getting to chummy with me. I bet you had to look up at least 50% of those words."

• @R3d_Anonymous You, I like you. And life is too short to be laughing. I'm not going to waste my life span having fun when I could be doing something more worth while.

• Probably because those are factors of society that affect all of us, and most fundamentally so.

• sex because it is a turn on, the others because it is fun getting into arguments with people

• Because there are polar opinions so it's easy to disagree and try to convince each other.

• Because no one has any evidence but everyone has an opinions.