Is there anyone you could share all your problems to?

1|0
16|14

Most Helpful Guy

• When i was younger i would say my mum. Now... my SO... we built that kind of intimate relationship so that i can talk to her about any problems i might have.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, my closest friends. Unless those problems involved them, then I'd probably just keep it to myself.. like how I always do.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• thats what I have all of you for <3

1|1
    0|0
  • My best friend. That's what we do, in fact.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah and it kind of sucks. I gotta make more female friends because guys don't really get emotionally vulnerable with each other lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Not around these parts

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have a few friends, and I can only share some of my problems with each of them, and with each, different kinds of problems.

I can't vent my frustration with bible-bashing Christian fundamentalists with my bible-bashing Christian fundamentalist friend. Besides, it's usually him I'm bitching about.

0|0
    1|0
  • Actually there is one. She is 29years old female. I talk about nearly all the things about my university with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short answer: No. Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • A rock probably

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't trust people tbh💪

0|0
    0|0
  • A therapist

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe not all but most

0|0
    0|0
  • yes , especially when i am quite drunk ; p

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a man, so not really.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Having been back stabbed and had stuff said in confidence used against me, I feel like I can only be 100% honest and open with God. I have people who I share quite a bit with, but I keep stuff to myself now because I don't feel like I can fully trust anyone anymore.

3|1
    0|0
  • I give my friend a refined re-interpretation of my problems - I tone down the details and I also tone done my anger and motives to avoid being condemned and hated for it. I can discuss my issues with basically everyone but I don't - it would not benefit e.

1|0
    0|0
  • not all of them. there are some things i don't tell my go to person. some of them i probably wouldn't tell anybody, i'd just keep them to myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a couple of friends I can speak to openly and honestly about issues and concerns in my life. It's nice to have those connections when you need different viewpoints and opinions.

1|0
    0|0
  • My parents and best-friends

1|1
    0|0
  • I can vent most of my problems to my boyfriend (unless they involve him). I used to be able to tell my sister everything, but apparently neither of us can trust each other now 😒

1|0
    0|0
  • My younger sister is who I confide in the most

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, i have more than one person.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope sadly

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and that's my dear friend Matrin <3

It's sad I can't do that with my boyfriend :'(

1|0
    0|0
  • My best friend and my therapist

0|0
    0|0
  • Jes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister...

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to share my problems with my father , but he died not too long ago. I now tend to keep everything to myself now , and i try to get through it on my own strength. There's times when i wish someone would care enough to see the pain behind my smile.

I am usually strong for those i care about and i help them through difficult times , so they seem to think i don't need a shoulder to lean on... but i do.

I never tell anyone my problems now, because they hear me but they can't understand.

0|1
    0|0
  • My mom. My boyfriend. My best friend.

0|1
    0|0