(QUIZ) Where should you go for your honeymoon?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/terripous/i-want-to-get-away-i-want-to-fly-away#.yujvopLPz

You got: Cuba
The world is, and always has been, your oyster, so you need to use your honeymoon as a chance to explore someplace totally new. If you can, you and your equally wanderlust-y spouse should hit up the slightly more open Cuba, which has a wildly unique and untapped culture. Some of the best places to stay are in locals’ homes, where you can soak up the past 50-some years of history while smoking a cigar.
(QUIZ) Where should you go for your honeymoon?
-
Cuba sounds like so much fun 😍

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Cuba

The world is, and always has been, your oyster, so you need to use your honeymoon as a chance to explore someplace totally new. If you can, you and your equally wanderlust-y spouse should hit up the slightly more open Cuba, which has a wildly unique and untapped culture. Some of the best places to stay are in locals’ homes, where you can soak up the past 50-some years of history while smoking a cigar.

Interesting, though I can smoke a cigar anywhere lol.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Finland

And not just anywhere in Finland, but the Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort in the Lapland region! If it were up to you, old-fashioned romance would never go out of style. Luckily, this resort is the perfect place to snuggle up, drink wine, and really connect on your honeymoon. The snowbound spot features intimate log cabins, subterranean glass igloos, a wedding chamber earth lodge, and even Santa’s Home to choose from!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You got: Singapore
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...f474a00d46c52a6b0a-1.png
    You’d call yourself a foodie if you didn’t hate the word. That’s no problem in Singapore, arguably one of the best places in the world for street food, as well as a hotbed of fusion cuisine, thanks to its location. With food stalls, markets, and courts galore, you literally will not go hungry and you can save a few bucks in this slightly pricey corner of the globe.

I am rather disappointed because Singapore isn't even on my bucket list haha

1|0
    0|0
    • Ahah what did you wanted to get at first?

• Show All
    • blimey you are right xD I didn't read the question carefully :P well the answer would still be the same xD starving

• Ahahah anyways Spore is definitely the best place for lots of delicious food! You can never run out of food everyday xD

• You got: The South of France

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d8bfeb6e88332e0e02-0.jpg

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Classic honeymoon destinations are just that for a reason! You’re kind of old school that way, and you’ll L-O-V-E traipsing around the South of France with your brand-spankin’-new husband or wife, baguette in hand. Picturesque towns like Provence, Marseilles, and Nice will speak to your senses and may leave you a few pounds heavier, but who cares? You’re married now!

I've been there, very nice :)

1|0
    0|0

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Classic honeymoon destinations are just that for a reason! You’re kind of old school that way, and you’ll L-O-V-E traipsing around the South of France with your brand-spankin’-new husband or wife, baguette in hand. Picturesque towns like Provence, Marseilles, and Nice will speak to your senses and may leave you a few pounds heavier, but who cares? You’re married now!

I want this.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Cuba too! Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Aspen

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...b272d7b3ecb9ab93ca-1.png

Pack your bags — you’re going to one of the most posh, relaxing mountain resorts in the country. You’re an outdoorsy type and are known to pack up your tent and camping gear at a moment’s notice to sleep under the stars. Give in to that habit for your honeymoon and head to a place where every travel forum about it features endless descriptions like “so beautiful it’s unreal” and “I've never seen a view so stunning.”

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • I know Greece is really pretty

Bora bora
    Maldives
    Bali
    Thailand

These are beautiful places

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• You got: Finland

http://i.imgur.com/TZa91fH.jpg

And not just anywhere in Finland, but the Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort in the Lapland region! If it were up to you, old-fashioned romance would never go out of style. Luckily, this resort is the perfect place to snuggle up, drink wine, and really connect on your honeymoon. The snowbound spot features intimate log cabins, subterranean glass igloos, a wedding chamber earth lodge, and even Santa’s Home to choose from!

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: The Seychelles
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...1eded9c0e2043133e0-3.png
    What’s the point of going away if there’s no beach, amirite? Beach bums like you and your significant other won’t want to leave the sandy shores of the Seychelles, often voted among the most idyllic beaches in the world. Covered in powder-soft sand, this remote and private getaway (it’s good enough for Kate and Wills!) has some of the best waters for swimming and very little else to disrupt your quality one-on-one newlywed time in the sun.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Cuba

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Austin
    The capital of the Lone Star State is a great time, whether you do everything or nothing. And that’s great for you and your spouse, because you’re pretty go-with-the-flow. Dinner here requires little more than hitting up one of the hundreds of famed food trucks, and finding great live music is as easy as stepping into the bar around the corner. It’s one of the coolest — and chillest — places you’ll find, much like you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Cuba as well :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Singapore...

1|0
    0|0
  • Finland.. Santa's home ❤

1|0
    0|0