How do you react if someone touches your phone?

I get really angry when someone checked and hoped through my phone... I feel like kicking his ass off... How do you react when someone checks your phone?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• If someone looks through my phone I would feel angry at the invasion of privacy. However, I've had friends snag my phone when I left the room to pull a prank and that is fine.

• Even though I have nothing to hide, it's hurtful that someone who should trust you apparently doesn't.

• Drop it or I'll punch your face is what I'm thinking

• if i dont touch your phone wtf gives you the right to touch mine i get annoyed and paranoid even if i haven't done anything wrong its likes seeing cops while driving

What Guys Said 3

• I get very anxious wondering if they snooped onto my browser. But that doesn't happen really because I have my phone secured with my fingerprint, and swiping my thumb is the only way it will unlock. >)

• where would one leave their phone for someone to pick up and go through to begin with?

• *BUNNYKICK!*