Beautiful women have life so much easier than everyone else. Wouldn't you agree?

In my opinion beautiful women have life so much easier than most people, they get free drinks, they get money thrown at them, they get more dates and they can get any guy whenever they want. Beautiful women have life so much easier than the rest of the world, wouldn't y'all agree?

Feel free to argue your point if this isn't the case I won't be offended. But in my experience beautiful women have it made.

• Being a beautiful woman life is so much easier. True
  • Being a beautiful woman life is so much easier. False

Most Helpful Girl

• it's true
    beauty is a form of entertainment for men
    they get caught up attaching personality traits to them that may not necessarily be true because of said looks
    girls do the same thing to cute guys, but i don't think the attachment is that intense

Most Helpful Guy

• Well on the one hand, they get handed shit and a are given free passes all of the time. But on the other hand, they are rarely taken seriously because of the aforementioned privileges - most just assume that they have been pampered to their whole lives which would leave to them being no smarter than a tree stump. More often than not this tends to be true - what with the dumb-blond-with-rich-daddy stereotype but this actually sucks for the beautiful women that are actually smart. And there's plenty of them but not enough as the dumb ones, I think.

What Girls Said 8

• Being a beautiful male or female makes life easier.

• Humm.. It depends... Like what you think Its beautiful to you , it might be ugly to others... But yeah, guys are more nice to woman that are good looking..

• i wonder if the people who voted r people who think they are beautiful or not beautiful. i wonder if that affects it at all.

• Good question? That is another factor that should be taken into this as well.

• beauty is subjective, so i think to get a real answer for this is gona be tough...
      some people have it easy but they think they are ugly. and other people might think they have it easy cuz they look good, but might not be that great looking.
      i think in general tho... better looking people do have it easier when it comes to most things.

• You can't judge how good or bad someone's life is based off their looks

• I answered false. I do think it's easier in many fields but not that much. Also, there are pros and cons in everything

• In the social world, yes, but when it comes to studies/career, they don't differ from average or "ugly" people.

• You might get more opportunities and might get jobs easier but I don't think it's much easier, mainly because of the treatment.

I'm considered to be attractive and I've been sexually assaulted and raped. I get harassed a lot on the street and treated like I'm some dumb fragile doll. On websites, having my picture up for a matter of minutes, I'll receive unwarranted inappropriate messages from men. One website practically became unusable because I was literally getting hundreds of messages a week. I've been accused of being conceited/shallow because "I know I'm beautiful", just because I didn't reply. There have been studies which have found that attractive people can be rejected and ignored for numerous reasons. People can be patronising, referring back to that dumb fragile doll part - stereotypes are a big problem. I have anxiety and I get a lot of stares, even when I wear baggy clothes and no make up, which I mainly ignore but when I'm feeling low/insecure, they all stand out and it makes me feel horrible. I never like being the centre of attention or strangers staring at me (I get it from my dad). I try to think positively about it and remind myself I'll probably miss it when I'm older but it just doesn't help my anxiety, neither does the harassment. There's a lot more but there's a lot of downsides.

• Are u kidding me? Most men don't like approaching beautiful women? Only the most bravest of them or the most ugliest...

• hahahaha true story... ammm :(

• @Gerrysaurius sad isn't it... But hey at least sometimes I think it works out for some... So don't loose hope 😊

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, but they just take advantage of the situation, I won't blame them or call them anything since it's not their fault, it's the fault of the guys that buy them drinks, the person that allows them to go in free at the club, the employer that hired them for their beauty, the police officer that didn't give them a ticket because their pretty...

If you get shit for free and others make your life easier, you're not gonna complain.

• Well... fact is, good looking people in general tend to have it easier, irrespective of gender.

• I obviously not a beautiful woman but I think what is given with one hand is taken away with the other even with this question it can be inferred there is a degree of bias against pretty women whether it is fair or not is another question. The reason I say this is I have met some beautiful girls and often presumed they were a certain way but when I got to know them I found out they were just as normal as rest of us with the same insecurities.

• I can't agree or disagree, I'd have to be a beautiful woman to find out for sure.

• No, I wouldn't say that. They have certain advantages should they choose to exploit them (many are not), but they face a lot of judgement, are often defined by their beauty, and receive a lot of attention they probably don't want, and could still be very insecure despite their beauty.

• Nah, I've heard that these supposedly beautiful women can in fact have the most trouble in dating in that they are often most susceptible to the "pump and dump" or most guys will get into shallow relationships purely based on sexual attraction with them. So it may be much easier for them to get sex, but they can have the hardest time finding a fulfilling relationship.

• Its indifferent. In the end all that matters are skills.

• Everything else being the same, yes attractive people have it easier than average and ugly people

• Definitely and having huge boobs makes life easier too. I've always noticed how the pretty women at work get to slack off all the time and show up late. And women with huge cleavage always get free food at fast food places.

• cool story bro... i'd say an easy or bad life is entirely relative. though your envy isn't becoming.

• No, beauty gives them some advantages but it doesn't make them any more secure or well adjusted. Those things are far more important than your ability to influence others. It's far better to be exceptionally intelligent and average looking than exceptionally good looking and average intelligence.