How would you react if someone were yelling at you in a language you don't understand?

Depending on the language and if it was an attractive woman, it might be hot to me ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. Stop making questions of what we talk about :p mucho chingas >.>

What Girls Said 8

• This has happened to me a number of times and I generally don't like it. Buty reaction has more to do with the setting and their body posturing. I was walking my dog late one night and a few younger men decided to get in my personal space while I was walking my dog. It was a Sunday and they were coming home from a bar, I couldn't understand them but felt threatened because they were up on me so I pulled out my pepper spray and said the only threatening thing I knew how to say in their tongue. I did not have to spray them though thankfully the sight of it was enough.

• Te gustan las mujeres que te grite, hm? 😜

I would wait till they were done and then try to diffuse the situation lol

• I'd argue using the same tone but with my language to confuse them too. Again, lets be fair, right? :P

• Yell back something in another language lol prolly will mixed lots of languages in one sentence just to confuse em

• I would be laughing my butt off

• I would find it funny and then start yelling at them with the random words I know from different languages. So it will sound really weird. :D

• Confusing but also hilarious.

• Men can be so dumb if she was telling you she was going to fart and have diarrhea or kill you you guy me would fap to that shit

• hey until she actually starts acting on those things, its still can be hot.

What Guys Said 7

• I am going to kill my friend who said that she was saying "Hello Sexy, you are so handsome"
    cdn2-www.afterellen.com/.../9asypD9.gif

• Lol I would just yell back, "Ko? Es ņihera nesapratu, vecīt!" lol xD. (What? I don't understand shit, dude.)

Either that defuses the situation or makes it more funnier as we have an shouting contest where neither of us understand each other.

• I've had that happen on several occasions. There's nothing you can do, really. If you don't know the language.

• I would just flip them off, that is pretty universal.

• Squint my eyes

• I would just back off slowly... And run!!

• Head to google translate and hope to god I'm spelling right what their saying.