Guys, if you were stranded on an Island with a woman and you had a choice of?

... salvaging Tampons or any of your own items. Would you choose your item or the tampons? I don't mean food or water... i mean a personal item out of your own suitcase?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say the tampons especially scented ones and also would like to see the insertion of the tmpons

• Haha!

• I do like to be honest because it us only right?

• Message me please

What Guys Said 5

• I'm thinking a magnesium fire starter would be massively more valuable than a limited supply of tampons.

- cooking food
    - purifying water
    - signalling help
    - keeping warm
    - feeling safe

If you are stranded for a short time, and have no tampons, suck it up and deal with it.
    If you are stranded for a long time, you will run out anyway. Moreover, reduced protein consumption combined with the stress of the ordeal will likely suspend menstruation anyway.

• Not like she's better off by salvaging tampons. Tampons have their uses other than for feminine care (they're great bandaids) but to only save some stuff that she'll use only 25% of the time and get toxic shock syndrome from? Don't think it's worth it.

• I'd go for my own items which won't inevitably run out like a box of tampons would.

• I'd save my leathernan always have a leather man

• Tampon blood atracts animal's

• ... but at least it would be attracted to her over you , so you can escape lol

What Girls Said 0