How good are you at talking to people?

Most Helpful Girl

• Online? Suck big time.

In real life? Fucking good. I can talk to people real well (if I find that person's intentions to be good, and are not creeps).

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to suck dick at talking in person couple years back since I'm a shy guy. But I've gotten a lot better at it and it has improved over time but that won't ever change the fact that I'm still shy. I'm not the best at it but I'm good.

Online, that shit's cake 🎂

What Girls Said 4

• I suck at it. Big time.

I get a little bit better at it when I'm comfortable with them, but even then it's just.. Still so bad. :(

• I'm pretty good at holding conversation, but some people do make it so hard lol.

• not very good.

• Pretty decent but i dont enjoy it

What Guys Said 7

• I have no issues talking to people in person, whether it is one-to-one, in front of an audience, or to a group of friends. Its all good.

Online is a different story for me. On forum-like sites like here, I don't have much of an issue talking, but I rarely send PMs, or at least don't send one particular person too many before cutting contact from them. Since there is no way to see their body language or hear their inflections and verbal tone, I always get this overwelming feeling that I am just bothering them and that I should stop talking to them, for their sake.

• Bloody terrible. Behind a keyboard I can wing some conversation but in person I'm way shy. I don't know; I like actually doing stuff as opposed to talking. Like just sitting around a table bullshitting with people who I've never met and most likely have little to nothing in common with is just painful to me. If I meet up with a person an we have an object in mind like "lets sail a boat" or something it's much more enjoyable to me. I like the focus of the situation to be on a task then the conversation comes naturally.

• I'm okay at it, I can hold a conversation well depending on what the subject is. I'll always be more of a listener though.

• I'm terrible at it :(
    especially when I have to talk face to face and not texting. I'm very shy and it often looks as if I have no interest in talking but just don't really know what to say if there is not one big topic I know we love both

• Great in a professional setting. Not so good otherwise. I'm not good at small-talk/chit-chat.

• I am good at it

• I'm the life of the party minus the vague conversations