Guys/Girls would you mind to date someone with tatts? Or is that a turn off?

Jw what do you think of women or men with tattoos... Do you like them or hate them? And would you mind dating someone with tattoos?

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd totally date a woman with tats. I don't care if people have ink or not.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think tattoos are very sexy when done and positioned correctly. My preference is a guy whose can be covered by a tee shirt. It's like a nice surprise when you see them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I LOVE them. Sleeve, chest and full back Tattoos are so sexy! i like big ones and lots of them :) never actually had a girl like that yet though. My current lover has several small and medium sized tattoos and they are hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tats, the meaning of the tats, and where they are positioned. Everything has a meaning and a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd date them; it's not a dealbreaker for me, but I'm not a fan of them either.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be done tastefully, I think, but that is rather unusual. I would never get one myself, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's trashy and unnecessary.

0|0
    0|2
  • I don't like them. Like if they get a really small one that isn't that noticeable then sure but besides that not really.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I like tattoos, tattoos are sexy. I sure as hell would date somone with tatts, I see absolutely no reason why I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them!

0|0
    0|0