I like this guy at school, but he's tall and I'm short and he don't seem to notice me?

I'm like 5'2 and he's like 5'10. #shortgirlstruggles

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont worry about height, in reality a lot of men prefer short women, seeing as i am one of them, i am 6ft and my lady is 5ft4in, and if he is a kinda quiet guy, doesn't really speak out, seems more to himself than the usual class clowns chances are he does notice you but is too shy let u know, im willing to bet if you took initiative to start a dialoge with him he would surely open up a bit more and once the trust is gained you will be glad you didn't let the opportunity pass you by. Something a lot of younger women dont seem to realize is most guys their age are pretty shy, with some exceptions of course. Hope this was helpfull.

Most Helpful Girl

• its not a big deal! go for it.

• He don't notice me in the hallway cause i'm short, and on the bus its like random eye contact.

What Guys Said 12

• Wear a flag on your head, maybe that'll help him notice you.

really though, I'm 6', my girlfriend is 5'2" so your height is no big deal.

I always joke with my girlfriend, I'll turn toward her and pretend like I didn't see her there... cracks me up every time.

• http://data1.whicdn.com/images/162582583/large.gif
    You should make yourself noticed.

• my wife of 13 years is 4'11" i am nearly 6' we fit together nicely in ALL ways. some of us like short girls.

• He can't notice you if you're not talking to him lol. I'm sure height really doesn't matter that much to him, if you want him to notice you, you should go talk to him. I know it's not the easiest thing to do but its the easiest way to start a relationship. :)

• Relationship really? ha. I hardly know him. I just have a crush on him.. suddenly.

• I never got a "srry for hurting u I never meant it " instead its lime "cya bish! Got what I wanted :P"

• That's horrible, I could never do that to someone, you'd have to be a heartless creep to do it

• So, make him notice you! Get to him and talk to him, show up!

• When I see my friend, I seem to smile at him but he is staring straight ahead like he don't notice me cause I'm short.

• But what if their a dumbutt and not worth the time?

• Then you just look for someone else.

• Big deal. I'm 6'3 and my wife is 5'1

• I wonder how tall your son will be. If I was your son I would beat you ass if I was short.

• I'm talking about school with someone I like, but not gonna do anything cause best moments usually come at 17 or at college.

• I'm 5'11 and the girl I like is 5'3-'4, he probably does. Short girl struggles are seriously cute. To the point where sometimes we're assholes and just watch you struggle to reach something from time-to-time. Really most of us like showing that we're gentle and actually pay special attention to you. I'm sure he does.

• i honestly find the small girls cute. they are just so small and cute. so don't worry. i'm 6'3" and i notice all the small people. he probably notices more than you think

• I'm 6ft and I personally think that 5ft 2 - 5ft 4 is the best height. I think a girl being that height is really cute :)

• Tall guys are cute, so not its just us ha.

• But what's that look he's been giving since 9th grade?😁🙊

• Can you described the look in as much detail as you can please? :)

• That isn't that much shorter. It's not like he's 6'0 and you're 4'6

• I heard tall guys likes short girls and you think you are short. I think you aren't short.

• Wear high heels

What Girls Said 6

• I'm the same height and I'm an adult - you just have to own it and rock it.

• GO AND SAY HI. THEN HE WILL NOTICE YOU.

• The majority of guys prefer short girls. Your height is not your problem. Try saying hello.

• *shows up late to the party*

if he doesn't notice you, it's not because you're short. Make yourself be noticed.

• Whats the problem?
    loool
    I'm 5'2 and my boyfriends 5'10 0_0
    Talk to him.

• I can't don't have classes with him, but ride the bus with him near me. I can't help but look at him /.\ last time I ended up looking at his tan arm, and his blue eyes.

• Go for it :D Just make him notice you, bring him to the primal instincts haha.

I am 4'11" and my guy is 5'11" and he just drools over the short height.