Do you forgive and forget easily?

Or you don't? Some people don't forget, but they forgive. Some the other way round. Personally I'm neither, I don't forgive nor do I forget. The most I could do is just shove it elsewhere in my mind but I could never forget what it was.. 🙈🙉🙊

So what are you? 😊

0|0
23|27

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I forgive people almost immediately. It's hard for me to get super mad about stuff lol
    As far as forgetting goes.. That may take a little longer lol

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooope. Screw me over and you're on the shit list. Period.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• If a guy does something bad and he apologises to me then I forgive him strait away (obviously if he did something really bad I probably wouldn't). Since it always hurts more coming of the other gender and after how badly I have been treated by girls I really struggle to trust girls and often hold grudges against girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I forgive.. with time but I can only forget when it's pushed outta my mind by positive moments over some time. After awhile when it's mentioned I'll JOKINGLY be like "ohhh yeah you did cross me that one time! I straight up forgot.. fucker" and then we'll laugh and keep being cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what it is. If it's big then I won't forget easily at all. Years and even then i'll still remember, but I'll be detached from the negative emotions. But as far as forgiveness, I will pretty easily for the most part. Sometimes it's harder than others, but If I love the person I am much more likely to forgive

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll forgive, but sometimes it takes me a good while to forget. I guess it depends on the person's transgressions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I both forgive and forget very easily. If I don't, it's because you don't deserve to a forgiven and you would be dead to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • From what I've seen, being in a relationship (of any kind) with someone who can't forgive and forget is torture. You should work on learning how to forgive as forget. The inability to do so will poison your relationships.

• Neither. I can even forgive, but I never forget. This is a bad trait of mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • If a person says that s/he forgets easily then s/he has short term memory loss 😂 Forgetting takes time. I'd understand if they say "I ignore easily."

I ignore easily, forgive fairly easily & never forget.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im pretty much the same as you, once someone fucks with me i want nothing more to do with them

3|0
    0|0
  • I forgive but I never forget.

1|0
    0|0
  • If somebody apologizes to me I usually forgive, but if not I pretty much never stop thinking about revenge.

1|0
    0|0
  • I forgive but don't forget easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can forgive, but it takes me an eternity unless they express absolute sincerity rather than a forced apology. I don't foget though

1|0
    0|0
  • Forgive, yes. Forget, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Forgive but never forget

1|0
    0|0
  • i always forgive, but never forget

1|0
    0|0
  • absolutely not. I can't forgive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I forgive, but never forget.

1|0
    0|0
  • I forgive, but never forget.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither i forgive nor do it forget #RevengeIsSweet

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I can forgive depending on what they did but I very very rarely if ever forget.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't forgive and I don't forget. Karma is a bitch.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless I really like someone, I don't forgive nor do I forget them if they hurt me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither, if it's something big I'll probably forgive first though than forget

1|0
    0|0
  • forgive and forget, well no umm, yeah what was the question? seriously no i probably do not, i just wait for the right time to make it even

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure. i rather not give a damn and be unaffected.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys forgive easily, but most never forget.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Depends on what they did. I almost always forgive and forget. People mess up, I understand we all make mistakes, so I'm very forgiving.

Except for when my family or close friends are involved. My (now ex) best friend slept with my little sister's boyfriend several years ago. I will never forgive her for the role she played in my sisters heartbreak. And I'll hate her for it for all eternity.

My hatred for her was so strong that no one even whispers her nane around me 😊

It's been like 8 years and I'd still rip her throat out for it lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • I put up with a lot of shit, have done so in the past. Sometimes bordering on abusive, and still forgive, or more like turn a blind eye. Blissful ignorance.
    Once you manage to cross the line with me though, once I finally crack, I'm done with you. At that point, I'll neither forget nor forgive you.

So I guess a bit of both. I forgive a lot, but once you've pushed me past my limit, I'll do neither.

1|0
    0|0
  • i forgive relatively easy [but sometimes not, depending on what it is]... forgetting though, is always the hard but. u could say I've either been blessed or cursed with a good memory.

1|0
    0|0
  • I forgive, but I don't forget. I don't like to hold hatred in my heart, but I am very guarded and when someone hurts me I shut down and even if I can forgive them, I can't forget what they did and I am even more guarded than I would have been before.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeaah I forgive way to easily xD It takes me a little more time to forget, but I still forget quit easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I do not. Certainly not forget

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on what they did. I usually forgive, but I'll never forget.

1|0
    0|0
  • honestly I do forgive and forget easily, even if the indivdual has hurt me significantly. I don't know why I'm like this.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's actually good..

For me, I can't do it, unless the person is someone I love. Otherwise its pretty much out of my life, forever.

• I'm kind of the same way. I will say I forgive them but I really didn't, depending on how badly I was hurt.

• Omg, you must be my long lost sister, LOL

• I'll forgive, but I won't forget.
    And just because I forgive someone doesn't mean I'll be close with them again.

1|0
    0|0
  • İ forgive easily. But i do not forget.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not here in gag. I hate dealing with malevolent spirits 😅

1|0
    0|0
    • You don't think about that when you made your're user name.

• Yup, I forgive and forget very easily... It's in my nature, lol. (Thanks Dad)

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither comes easily to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I easily forgive, but rarely do I ever forget.

1|0
    0|0
  • I pretend to forgive but resentment boils in my heart xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Forgiveness is easy, and important for my own well being. Forgetting is very hard for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I forgive easily and give people too many chances

1|0
    0|0
  • I could forgive though its not that easy, but I could never forget.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can forget quite easily, but I can't forget that easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of it comes easily for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, none of it is easy for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can forgive (if its small matter), but I can't forgot.

1|0
    0|0