Do you love your life now?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's alright could better, could be worse, kind of a grey area at the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I guess so.. kinda I supposed.

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah I'd say that I do. I'm on my way to becoming an exceptional human being. I'm going to be very happy I'd say.

• Neither happy nor sad. Boring boring life. But I love some things that I've got & I love my life for that.

• Nope but I like it. Lets put it this way.

• Boo ya grandma.

• no it is boring

• Heck yeah I do!

• Not really. But these are the cards I was dealt so I have to make the best of it.

• can't complain , work is exhausting but , general speaking, i love most of my coworkers

• It's been pretty good

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah it's good. I'm not complaining. There are maybe like one or two things I'd like to change but it's not within my control so I'm just accepting it and enjoying what I do have control over :)

• in some ways yes. in others, it could be better, but above all i am thankful for being alive.

• Generally, yes ☺ I'm very lucky to be surrounded by incredible people

• Not at all. To be honest I live everyday fantasizing. About how I always wanted my life.. To be..

• Yeah. I am Thankfull.

• Nope, not even close

• I definitely love my life!

• Most of the time I love life but right now, I'm not :/

• I don't have a love life and I don't need a man to love myself

• It's alright. I'm very privileged, I go to one of the best universities in the world, I have enough money to have lots of luxuries and live in really nice student accommodation. I'm healthy. Other than my evil stepfather I have a pretty great family. I'm fairly okay with my body image.

I wish the guy I love loved me back, and that I had some close friends. I also wish I had better skin, and that I were less lazy and had more motivation to do things