What quality do you love most about yourself?

Inspired by @BumbleSuperBee.
Nevermind the picture, I just posted it for fun.

Most Helpful Guy

• [Please note: The person described below is superlatively unique and idiosyncratic. Any type of correlation with another individual or suspicion impelled because of envy will be sheer coincidence and should be expected respectively.]

I can write a sizeable essay but you asked "the most" so, I can only submit only one.

And the quality is,
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ▶Personality◀

I have a versatile personality which helped me in becoming a jack of all trades. I can do anything, live anywhere, prepare anytime and get along with anybody. 😏

Some people say I have multiple personality disorder. I'm something one day and completely different on another. I admit, sometimes it creates a hell lot of confusion, it has a drawback. Nobody managed to understand me properly. Even I surprise myself sometimes. 😐

I may not "look" beautiful but thanks to my good character and nature, I can "do" beautiful things in my life and that matters to me the most. At least to me. :)

Personality is a deep topic. Generally, it is divided into five parts. The Big Five personality traits are:-
    ●Openness
    -I'm an open-book anybody could read. I'm liberal who respects traditions. 😇
    ●Conscientiousness
    -I'm disciplined too (not bragging lol) I received various awards by the school for the most disciplined, punctual and consistent student of the year. Justice shall prevail. I'm pursuing my career in law lol. I like to keep the things in organised manner. Check my computer to experience my deepest thoughts and composition. 😀
    ●Extraversion
    -I'm a shy introvert, yet I have hundreds of real life friends, let alone online ones. 😅
    ●Agreeableness
    -My biggest life motto is to make this world a happier place. So, I'm very beneficent from the deep inside my heart but I'm the one who'll give you a stiff competition during our debates and make you pay & feel guilt for your mistakes against this polymath. All hail to the king 😈
    ●Neuroticism
    -I'm never nervous. I don't know why but I'm not scared of death. It leads me to trouble sometimes. A snake just bit my leg because I didn't listened to others. I have an enigmatic and peculiar theory that I'm here for a reason. I just cannot die without fulfilling my objectives. Destiny is inevitable. 😎

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...9-9b26-9b4a6f9c6691.jpg

(And I just realised that I went way overboard and wrote another essay 😓)

• How can you never be nervous omg? 😱

• Me too lol 😅

• Thanks :)
      Hope this quality will make the deal work for me 😏

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha good question! ;)

I love that I'm cheerful most of the time, I have a great sense of humour, i'm a very forgiving person, i'm patient, very generous and kind, i'm super sweet and friendly to others, even to strangers, I'm very open-minded, I love helping people and making them feel good about themselves - it makes me really happy.
    Mostly, yea, thats kinda it.. i can't think of the other things :p

What Guys Said 12

• I like that I can handle solitude as well as I have been doing it so far. Most other lonely people I have spoken to are either glum or depressive - not me, no thank you. Yeah, life isn't all bright and shiny but it could have been worse. http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/48373028.jpg

• I like the way that i seem to have the ability to make people feel better and set them at ease. I'm also really gold at listening to peoples problems and helping them if need be.

I'd say its probably the one attractive quality i have.

• That I don't give a damn about making myself #PublicEnemy1 if it'll help me get my point across in the end ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• My determination, I won't let others put me down and if I have a lazy weeks then the week after I absolutely hammer it

• Physically: My eyes, hands, beard and bulky build.

Personality-wise: My strength of character, my kindness, my humour, my talent for observation

• I am a survivor, and always honest/respectful with myself, and others

• My Confidence.

• I will go out of my way to make people happy.

• My inquisitive nature and the desire to find the truth.

• I'm pretty awesome 8)

• A quality? I have qualities? 😂

What Girls Said 9

• I think my level of compassion for people and animals is probably the best quality about me.

• That I'm talented. =)

• am caring and kinda creative i think that's what i prefer most

• My creativity

• I can put a smile on my face even though I'm crying inside

• That I'm nice to people even though they're not. (:

• I couldn't really care about what people have to say about me.

• My compassion for animals tops it all.

• The fact that I wouldn't give a damn to what people say about me.