If you could live anywhere in the world where would you?

Imagine there are no wars, economic crisis or anything like that.. Where would you choose to live?

• France
  • USA
  • Canada
  • Norway
  • Greece
  • Germany
  • Japan

Most Helpful Guy

• Greece. I lived there till I was 7 and it's a great county. If it weren't for the economy I would live there. I've also lived in the states (17 years) and currently living in Australia (1 year). If I wasn't living here on my own and had family here, I would definitely choose this place in the real world. Australia is a wonderful country.

Most Helpful Girl

• well, *touches wood* that is basically Australia at the moment, so I'm gonna stay here, far away from the shit.

those countries who suffer are always in my prayers.

• Yes but the question is :if there were no wars or economic crisis

• wow... I'm feeling real sorry for Greece at the moment but I'm still SO jealous u lived there! i seriously crave to visit. imma go before i die.
      but to hear that about Australia just makes me feel even more blessed to live here. thanks for sharing that. @guy532

• Yea I l was lucky enough to live in Greece when I did, back then the economy was OK and I had an amazing childhood there, I seriously don't think I could have had it any better than I did. I'm just being honest, this country is great :)

What Guys Said 11

• I'd go and live in Canada for a very specific reason.. Failing that I'd live in NZ with my very spefic reason...

• Colombia :)

• I'm from Greece but i think either Japan or in a village in Bavaria.

• I chose my own country. I'm happy here

• Feels good to be Canadian

• The United States.

• United States of America. Preferably in a small town in the West.

• I couldn't find China on the poll.

• Australia. i love it here and i wouldn't leave

• If not shitty economy, Greece, otherwise Germany. LOL @USA.

• United Kingdom is where i want to live

What Girls Said 13

• I'd choose the USA for sure. It's my life dream to live there, hopefully one day I'll be able to achieve that, would literally make me so happy. If not that, then Canada, Australia, New Zealand are amazing options as well.

• I voted Greece cause I vacationed there a couple of years ago and I really enjoyed it. ESPECIALLY the food!!!

• I don't see Australia on the list so I'd probably go with USA, but if I could, I'd stay in Australia. If its the states, maybr California, or New York, maybe Chicago lol I don't know, these three states are where I have my friends there so it'd be fun I guess ahah

• I think i rather live in solitude on an island.. also known as Australia BUT i'll live on a big massive piece of land and build a massive wall to keep pricks away from me.

• In the Caribbean for sure.

• The middle east and North Africa, unfortunately the problems that you sited are very present there.

• I live in Australia and is awesome, I would stay here if I could, but to answer your question I'd go for Greece

• Id choose to live in England but i voted Germany from the poll

• Canada, I heard a lot of good things about the country

• Ireland love the weather there

• Japan (^▽^) (☆^O^☆)

• USA absolutely. specificly LA.

• Out of those options id choose either Norway or Canada but if i could choose anywhere in the world id choose UK first