Which body type is the perfect / preferred body type on a woman from these for you?

Choose from the choices given. Ofcourse I have other preferences too but I chose from these

http://www.hindustantimes.com/fashion/18-countries-5-continents-what-perfect-women-look-like/article1-1380412.aspx

My preferences of those given are:
Mexico
Egypt
Serbia
In that order

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm looking Italian. Guess I have to move to Rome.

• If you are looking at getting such a body on you, then you can do it right at home. But if on another girl then yes you need to go to Rome or Sicily :)

• I have the Italian body. I should move to Rome where I will be the ideal.

• Ah yes guess so :) <3 good luck to you there :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Goddamn the China one is so thin 😱

My body's a mixture of the Chinese and Italian.. 🙈

• I'm looking a little Egyptian lol

• i like the argentine, uk, and italy ideal

• Argentina and Ukraine are fuller and balanced bodies compared to Italy which is on the much slimmer side - variation :)

• yes, i like variety. though i will say i was probably biased in choosing italy since my own body is on the slimmer side :)

• Ah ha ha that's cool :) :)

• I'd say Serbia looks nice (even though badly photoshopped ;))

• Oh yes Serbia is awesome <3 ah badly photoshopped I'd say for most lol

• Egypt and China are good looking

• I don't understand why guys are so curious about what kind of girl other guys find hot

• I don't think anyone really understands the nature of curiosity. It's right in there with, "Where do thoughts come from?"

• Technically, you haven't answered the question though :D

• What the fuck is your problem? I haven't been hostile to you.

Though I'm not burning with curiosity to find out what other guys' opinions are, I imagine if I were it would probably be out of some insecurity about my own sexuality (Am I "right" for liking this?)

The reason women are obsessed with their appearances is because women prefer not to court men, but entice men to do the courting. The reason men aren't equally obsessed about their appearance is because appearance is a lower-order term in the equation for women. Higher-order terms for women are money and status, which men DO tend to obsess over, so they have a better chance of being chosen.

What Guys Said 8

• My favorite one is the Italian one
    And its not because i am half italian but i find it the most aesthetic, feminine, and fine

• Guess it's genetics at play too though and hence not conscious :) I don't mean to be judgmental everyone has a choice :) :)

• Mexico looked pretty decent. Not stick-thin and not fat'ish either.

• 1.) Mexico and then 2.) Serbia

• Ugh -- none of them, really. I don't share the least-common-denominator's opinion on perfect body type, but I think I'd go Peru, Mexico, USA.

But these are terrible 'shops.

• Egypt
    Serbia
    Mexico

• Argentin, Ukraine, phillipines

• Italy thanks.

• Italian, but sometimes I like big stuff so U. S. A everybody!