Would you mind it if your SO underwent plastic surgery?

Do you consider it cheating? Or are you okay with it.
(ex Breast enhacement, rhinoplasty, lip injections etc...)

• I wouldn't mind it at all
  • I wouldn't mind it, but I prefer natural beauty
  • I would mind it.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was for vanity surgery, yes I would mind. I have real issues with people that are so caught up on their looks that they risk their health trying to have a so called perfect look.

Plastic surgery is like tattoos, it's addictive. If my nose was smaller, I would be perfect and happy. Get a nose job, nothing changes. If I get bigger tits, I will be happy and be popular. Nothing changes, if I had bigger lips and on and on it goes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. I would feel cheated and/or lied to.
    Maybe because people aren't used to your SO being fake - literally - so when they are people are a bit overwhelmed or even angry.

Imagine bearing a child who looks NOTHING like the person you're married to (and you know you didn't cheat). o. O
    I'd be freaked out!

What Guys Said 23

• I would hate it but I would accept it because it's her body. Same goes for tattoos or piercings or any other artificial change of her body.

• I wouldn't want her to do it solely because I'm not sure if I'd still be attracte to her after the surgery. Especially if its major facial remodeling. If its just a nose job, then maybe i wouldn't mind. But since I'm with her, I'm obviously already attracted to her, so there should be no point in her getting it.

• I would mind it.

• Only idiots mind if their SO gets plastic surgery or not. If one is in it for his SO, he'll love her no matter what she undergoes as long as she doesn't let him down.

• I wouldn't like it if i were dating her, it would mean i failed at making her feel secure and beautiful...

But if she had gotten it done before i dont think i would care at all, unless it looked ridiculous or she was obsessed with it...

• Depends what it is for.
    If a facial change then yes I would mind. Breast enlargement I would mind. I don't wake fake boobs. I like her for the boobs she has, I don't want her to change them.
    If she in insecure that her nose is a bit crooked from when she broke when she was little I wouldn't mind it. If she has the "dumbo" ears and she is insecure I wouldn't mind it.

It really depends.

• It depends. If it's a breast enlargement that is purely based on how you look then I would mind as to me looking fake never looks good, but if something happened which left them disfigured and they wanted to try to counteract the disfigrument then I would be 100% supportive. So most of the time I would mind yes

• Your parents made you the way you are, and that's just fine with me. That's more perfect than getting plastic surgery. I know it sounds weird, but people are more perfect WITH flaws than without.

• Depends. If it was reconstructive, I'd understand, but I can't really respect someone who's willing to spend thousands of dollars to permanently alter their appearance for superficial reasons. It's just mental.

• Well her body is her body for a reason, but I'd highly prefer her to be all natural.

• I'd want her to be as happy as possible but i think i would mind because if i'm with someone, i'd think they were perfect and they wouldn't need to change a thing. Plus there's that element of falseness about it.

• It's not a nogo but I prefer if she keeps it natural and depending on what it is I might be disappointed in her

• Biggest turn off i can think of. If she can't accept herself as how she is, why should other people?

• Plastic is ugly, I'm not attracted to plastic people at all

• U better not or ima kill u babe! 👿

• Hahah I won't honey Booboo :p

• Ur perfect the way u are so juz stay as u are ma Muslim cutie and lemme hold'ju tight in ma arms til the day i die in ur arms 👄 not even a single thing on planet Earth could exchange ma Muslim cutie out ma life 💏

• Hahahha aww you're so romantic <3 I was tight!! You're Asian :D Where are you from please don't tell me from the bottom of my heart lol I'm really curious xD

• I like her just the way she is

• Has to be a reason I would understand, in a normal situation I would be against it, there is still the option to leave the partner tho

• Plastic surgery is SCAM, unless you have crooked nose, deformed ears or small tits. Don't use it for augmentations, because u'll look like crap.

• I prefer natural beauty, but I suppose I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't like major changes, though.

• So, who's so?

• Significant Other :p

• Oh yea lol

ues I would mind hahah.. I'd wonder what her reason are.. if it's anything but constructive surgery that's for an accident or birth defect, nope... not my kinda gal

But if I was already in love and married, well that's different

• I haven't minded in the past... I wouldn't mind now

• depends. i think it's unnecessary and should be legally restricted.

• I'd only consider it cheating if she fucked the doctor or something! lol!

What Girls Said 17

• I couldn't quite pick a choice. If I'm dating them, I like them the way they are and wouldn't want them to change any more then I'd want them to want me to change how I look, however, for some people there are a lot of insecurities, emotional scars, internal struggle related to a certain body part or the way they look and if my SO expressed this and really and truly felt they needed a surgery to make them feel better about themselves, I'd be sad about it, but I'd also not want them to just go around feeling unhappy about it for the rest of their lives.

• It's his body, not mine. He can do what he wants with it, it's not like I get a say in it. I probably wouldn't be happy or enthusiastic about getting him plastic surgery because I think his body is great now and when he puts on just a little more weight, it'll be amazing. He doesn't need it. But if it makes him happy, then I'd just have to put up with it.

• I fell in love with him for HIM. I don't want any changes for vanity. If something happened to him and he needed to have some kind of reconstructive surgery, then I'd be supportive.

• I would mind it. I wouldn't be okay with it. One thing which attracts me to somebody is confidence.. If a guy underwent to feel more "attractive".. Then it's a turn off. Nobody is perfect, people should just embrace themselves. Accept it and focus on the positive things about themselves.
    So, no I wouldn't like it

• This 👆

• @Dipsy Nothing, just for chitchat, lol

• It will be fun! :)

• Well, I don't want him to change. However, if he truly felt it was the only way to have peace and live the best life possible, I would support him.

• I wouldn't care, if it made him feel better about himself and if it ended there, maybe with a procedure or two, not a lot of them.

• I would mind it. I want someone who is okay with their body and doesn't need to blow 3000 dollars on a nose job

• I would mind it.

I am not okay with it.

• Thats rather weird to call it cheating.

• I would mind it. natural beauty is the best and owning those imperfections are sexy. who wants to date someone who looks nothing like their childhood photos? I'd start questioning their mental state

• It's his body, so of course I'd accept it, but he's perfect as he is, so I'd rather he didn't change anything.

• I would mind because I've been through surgical procedures and they weren't to pamper myself.

• How would it be cheating? I probably wouldn't mind but would secretly think it's stupid.

• I wouldn't mind it.

• Ummmm... do guys even do that stuff?

• I've gotten cosmetic enhancement before so being against my partner having plastic surgery would be hypocritical of me. These decisions are usually not shared since there is a lot of stigma. As long as it's not overdone, it's fine. Sadly, confidence is often tied to appearance. The difference between beautiful and ugly is often a matter of millimeters.

• It's not cheating. It's just not attractive how insecure they are