What's your biggest fear?

I'm afraid of things that people seem to find it ridiculous.. things like water, clowns (long story pfft), lizards 😒😒 and many other things that I'm afraid of lol. I'm literally a scaredy cat. 🙈🙉🙊

What about y'all? (:

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, it would be losing The One I Love and losing My Family.
    I would say my biggest fear with be the foremost of those two, losing My Girlfriend. My life is not a typical one and I'm sure she'd hit me and tell me thats an understatment haha but she's been there through the thick and the thin and helped me even when I was on the brink of giving up and even though there were times I did consider leaving and disappearing for all the shit it brought to her life, I am glad i did not, glad I followed what was once a cold, and chained up heart and stuck around because she is simply amazing and simply wonderful and to lose her would be to die because she is My Life!!

Most Helpful Girl

• LEECHES! Leeches for sure. Just seeing pictures of leeches gives me panic attacks. Like bloody hell, they're so gross and scary. I've encountered them in my childhood (thankfully never got sucked on though) guess that's sorta where the fear came from. It's a childhood fear that never disappeared

I'm also scared of tapeworms, pinworms, all those disgusting worms that can live inside human body. I'm always super paranoid that I may have some living inside me. If I someday found out that those freaks of nature do live inside me, I'd most likely want to kill myself.

Staying forever alone. This scares the shit out of me. I want nothing more in life than to find true love someday, and the thought that there's a possibility that it may never happen is super scary. I haven't lost hope yet, but I can't help that these thoughts keep coming into my head.

So yeah, those 3 are definitely the biggest ones.

• Omg I had the fear of tapeworms at one point too, with the paranoia and stuff! I mean-- they can take years before symptoms show 😱 What happens if they are already there and just growing in size?

• Glad I'm not the only one.

• Thanks for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 52

• Aha! How can and will I answer this lol :D
    Well, my greatest fear is that I'll start getting afraid 😆

Other things which are abhorrent to me are :-
    ☻Losing my parents
    ☻Losing my pet dog (only if I had one :( )
    ☻Start losing in video games
    ☻Losing in this, losing in that, losing in life! My ambitions! Failures.
    ☻Approaching crushes (Yes, you girls are very scary :P )
    ☻Drunk dad :|
    ☻Seeing this warning😨 😰 (That screen capture was so close 😱)
    http://s14.postimg.org/oxz72pz1d/Untitled.png
    ☻Insects (sometimes I can pick them but other times, they pick me up :/ )
    www.animatedimages.org/.../...roach-image-0010.gif
    Last but not least,
    ☻Chalkboard scraping
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2IHwCUrFo8

• I don't mind beating you in video games ahahah xD and girls aren't scary pfft

Cockroaches are literally my best friends -.-

• If you practice regularly and work hard then you'd give me a little bit fun 😏 You'll still lose badly XD

beats per minute

You kill your best friends? :'(

• I only play certain games lol 😂 but I'm playing GTA on my psp right now xD ugh I wish I could play more often but damn the exams ish

ahah okays 😅

Best friends that harm my homosapiens best friends are meant to be killed.

• I am scared of two extremes I have bipolar and sometimes my brain is thinking of so many things at once my mind just overloads leading to a complete loss of mental control, those times scare the f*** out of me.
    Conversely I am scared of nothing literally nothing - Every waking moment I have to be thinking about something - It terrifies me not to think - From the second I wake up to second I fall asleep I have to have something going on in my brain - If you are not thinking, what is happening , how sure are you that you will come back?
    Other things that scare me - Being lonely and being buried alive.

• It would appear fate is not without a sense of irony. No I'm not afraid of the Matrix. However the irony is that I have dedicated an enormous amount of energy in getting people to stay away from me (a defensive measure to protect me from getting hurt), so now I have a pretty much pissed expression all the time, and consequently people do in fact leave me alone. Here is the kicker. I'm afraid of dying alone and worse than that being completely forgotten. To be sure I'm not asking to be revered like some great President or anything like that, just that a smallish group of people will reflect back on knowing me and thinking of me fondly. Now I know if I died as of this very moment, my wife would certainly mourn my death, I'm pretty sure my parents would miss me and maybe my kids, but outside of that I suspect I will fade from history without so much as a footmark. I know aren't I just a ray of sunshine. ;-)

• My biggest fear is to meet a woman who will treat me nice cause i fear that God will take her from me and it will be short lived relationship and or marriage and i will take it really hard. I know it sounds strange but i have no luck at all maybe i overthink things ,

• Mosquitoes and contracting elephantiasis from a parasite within a mosquito.

Being in a crowded bus or subway train, and having someone poke me with a syringe contaminated with AIDS or HIV.

• I guess from what I've lived through, experienced and whatever else. Fully becoming the person I want to be and making it in the career field I want in both the military and Federal gov., to only find out that I may never actually find the chemistry or intense connection with a lady in the same way I felt for my last exgf who had passed away.

• I'm really scared that I'll be alone my entire life. Not really justified, but whatever! :P

• I have a little fear about my health going south. Lately I've been making almost weekly trips to the doctor for thyroid issues, and I'm kinda over it.

I do realize that most of these fears are irrational, though, and that makes them go away for the most part.

• my biggest fear is failure

• 1|0
  • I am slightly claustrophobic, but not really a fear like that, I just have to know where and how I can get out of any situation. I do however HATE clowns, they freak me out sooooooo much. I just like can't stand them. So, yeah, I'll go with clowns as my one and only fear lol.

• My wife's health.

• WATER! Sweety its ok lol! ii promise... do you drink water?
    Clowns are creepy af i dont blame you!

I am afraid of... not really much lol, conquered a bunch of fears

• Lol 😂 ofc I drink water (tho usually I could half a day without drinking anything). I'm afraid of deep water like the ocean or the ones that are at the beaches.

Great you conquered them tho! The only one that I could overcome is height.

• But at least you did it righttt that's awesome! I don't think I could ever get rid of/overcome this fear, its been like 10+ years since that happened :/

• your day will come and it won't be so bad i promise :)

• Death.
    Not realising my desires (Maybe that's why I fear death? :))

• I would have to say that it's ending up completely alone.

• The future is still a long way ahead. I'm sure you'd be able to find your ms. right (:

• Thanks. Good luck to you too, ma'am. :)

• Thank you (:
      I'm just going with the flow now and see what the future holds.

• The entire bee-family. They freak me out.

• Suffocation, getting trapped, kittens, puppies, rabbits... every living thing that moves. I can be around any creature without touching. I don't like touch of any living thing 😂

• Clowns for sure. Fear of getting stabbed by a knife in the night or immigrant groups that could be psycho, pedophile I don't know necrophiles or some shit I just got much more frightened since I started realizing how fucked up town at night actually is.
    Also my life seems to have much value to me right now so I am not considering myself a sacrifice for "good"

• Finally found someone's that afraid of clowns too. Pfft my friend said that no one would be afraid of em.

• Scary af.

• I'm scared of dwarfs.

• Being forever alone.

• I'm afraid of pooping because the last time I pooped! A rat came out of the WC while I was in the middle of pooping 🙈

• I am afraid of been uncapable of feeling love and empaty towards others, which is the esence of my humanity.

• spiders and exploding nuts (had a nightmare XD) to think back, it actuali wasn't tht funny, scared me shitless

• spiders, hate them

• Failure.

I fear failure.

• ending up forever alone...

• I'm scared of dying without someone close to me that loves me (wife).

• Being made a fool in front of other people.

• Large bodies of water, like oceans

• Spiders and clowns! Eeeek lol

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 45

• I'm afraid of many things:
    Being alone/lonely
    The dark
    A bit claustrophobic
    Pain
    Being burned alive
    Drowning/not breathing
    Being kidnapped
    Raped
    Hit
    Slapped
    Punched in the boob
    Rejected
    Loosing virginity
    Evil clowns
    Demons/demonic acting people
    Evil spirits watching me
    Not having any friends
    Never having a relationship again
    Having a nightmare
    Never being successful
    Being tortured
    Stabbed
    Gutted
    Never being loved
    Vicious dogs biting and jumping on me
    And probably a lot more but the worst is that I fear the feeling of dying before I've even lived a life and having to leave every single unfinished thing behind you and knowing there's nothing I could do about it.

• @KAD20 - I have the exact same fears (except the buried alive one). I am also bipolar. My other biggest fear is letting people get close to me, especially someone I have a romantic interest in. I even get scared and freaked out when I find out that someone has a crush on me/like (s/d) me. I just found out that a good friend of mine had a crush on me for a long time and when he told me my stomach both fluttered, but also plummeted and left a sick and uneasy feeling in its wake. While it was nice to know how he felt and it was awesome to know that someone liked me, I freaked out at the slightest possibility that it could turn into something more. I can't commit to someone. It's just too scary and it makes me so upset to even think about actually entering a real relationship with someone.

• Oh thats normal. I am cautious with water as in high waves etc but not afraid to get in and go out to the distances , I was fearful of clowns when I was a child , now I love em. I chase lizards and spiders (am a freak , I know) However, am afraid of snakes... I won't even wear snake designed jewelry, bags or shoes. I am also afraid of not becoming successful (pretty ridiculous huh) but the reason being is that opportunities are very limited in my country and if you are gunning for a job, position or school spot.. you can bet your bottom that there are 100,000 other persons after that spot.

• Being bitten by a critter while using an outhouse. I'm not kidding. I can't use one without first looking down the holr to make sure therebis nothing there (I know - SO FUCKIN GROSS!!) And then hovering over it high enough that I can see between myself and the seat.

• indifference
    death of loved ones
    loosing my freedom
    being forced to do a job I hate
    betrayal
    watching thrillers that are possible to happen in real life, even though I enjoy those about imaginary monsters or absurd situations
    being left all alone
    being financially dependant on a man
    not being able to care for my family

• My greatest fear is being alone - it's more to do with feeling lonely even when I'm around others, or people rejecting me cause they might think I'm too clingy (I have self-esteem issues. People have left me in the past because they said I was "too sensitive," and only hanged out with me cause they were bored)

The other things I'm scared of are darkness, clowns, needles, and great heights.

• Wasps and being lost some where.

Though I hate the being lost fear because that will even happen in some video games I've played. Like in mindcraft I got lost in a cave and after an hour I started to freak out. Which was stupid but I didn't play the game for long so I wasn't thinking how you could just dig straight up.

• I'm terrified of throwing up, seeing it, hearing it, smelling it -_-
    When i was younger I watched my grandma slowly die of cancer and she threw up a lot, then my dad turned into an alcoholic and started throwing up blood when he almost died.
    Hard time in my life. i'm traumatized forever.

• My biggest fear is death/dying. Like you just st don't know when it's coming, how it will happen, will it hurt, or what comes afterwards.

• Dying itself is not bad, one moment you're here, then you're gone. Fear of death is worse than death

• @SirenDep

I kind of beg to differ it really depends on the way you die. For instance I died due allergic reaction but they brought me back/in the process of.

• getting horrendously fat and failing all of my classes whilst getting fired from my job and not being desired by this one guy
    all at the same time
    on the same day
    failure in general is my biggest fear.
    and i swear its not a shallow reasoning behind my fear of failure its more like i am horrendously afraid of dissapointing people, failing them, not living up to anything, as well as losing all control on ever making things better in the future.

• but shouldn't you focus on making yourself happy first?

• i feel like if my friends/family are sad or angry with me i'm sad i want to make others happy and succeed for them

• Ending up alone

• Loosing someone I love
    Dying before having the chance to achieve my main goals
    Cockroaches (especially the flying ones)
    Failure

• I'm afraid of dogs, cats (they're sneaky) and snakes. I'm also afraid of death and of dying alone.
    Another thing that scares me is having an accident and then being unable of walking, talking, hearing or seeing.

• I think one of my biggest fears is like turning into the worst possible version on myself if that makes sense. Because from September of 2014 to January 2015 I was , I was spiteful , and manipulative. I was very cruel and didn't care who I hurt as long as I got what I wanted. I never want to be like that again.

• Spiders. Im assuming you shower... ;D

• Lol yes, I do shower. By water I meant the ones that are deep like ocean, or say beaches.

• At first I started writing about fears as people making fun of me and stuff but I completely forgot that my biggest fear is death. I once had a panic attack I couldn't breath just thinking of death so intensely. What happens after death and why should I lose everything I have. Maybe it's just the fear of the unknown but I don't know. It is what it is tho I'm gonna die one day and I'm still found to think about things like that

• I have a phobia of needles and screaming music

• water.. . . . .

• Paranormal stuff scares the shit out of me.

I also have a phobia of thunderstorms. I think my mom have me that one.

• Being out of work and ending up on the dole. I don't want to be a bum!

And also suffocating/drowning.

• Things with more than 4 legs.

• Losing people i love.

• I am TERRIFIED of snakes. someone pranked me by putting a fake snake in my bed while I had a nap. I literally woke up, started screaming and crying,, and had a panic attack. It was horrible

• I am terrified of clowns man!! I also hate swans and crocodiles

• I am afraid of:
    - losing my mum
    - losing my job or my financial stability
    - losing my teeth
    - staying single for all my life

• Grasshoppers >.<

• Death mostly. And getting panic attacks in public ;-;

• Omg panic attacks in public is the worst 😭

• Panic attacks yeah sucks.

• I've had extreme anxiety before, but I'm stronger from it

• My mother is Bipolar and my biggest fear is that I'll develop the condition too.

Other small fears include: riding in an elevator or ceiling fans lol

• I would have to go with cockroaches. The flying ones 😱😭

• Experiencing a slow painful death

• More from Girls
    15