Do you ever feel like this sometimes?

I was scrolling through my contacts just now only to realize I have 231 of em and thought of calling someone to talk to.. but then I realized that most of them aren't the people I pour out my feelings to usually (the ones that are, are currently overseas) and it'd be awkward/weird if I just call one of em and babble about my feelings and stuffs. 😣

I don't know, but its like I know them, have their number, but then its like there isn't anyone that I could actually talk to. Its like I couldn't even trust them that they wouldn't spill out my problems to anyone if I were to even tell them about it.

Lol I don't know if what I wrote even made sense. Just feel like writing something to make me feel better (yeah I know it doesn't make sense lol). So you could just ignore whatever I wrote and head straight to this 👇👇

So the actual question is, did you ever scroll through your contacts, seeing so many people's numbers but then realized there isn't anyone you could share your problems to? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes your question does make sense - Look at your contact list and think of the people I don't know well who do I think would be most supportive or empathetic, that would listen to me and give me the help/comfort I need then take a chance and ring them - What about your online friends sometimes a messaging conversation can just be as good. Hope whatever is affecting you works out , Best Wishes.

What Guys Said 4

• I think this is normal. True friends are few and far between. And indeed, I might get less judgement from an online friend, than someone who I work with for 8 hours a day.

• I have roughly 40 or so contacts and even so I can call only one of them if I were to want to pour out my heart. And that one number would be my mom lol

• I have no more then 15 contacts who are close friends or family, or people I need for work or for training, as for people I can share my problems with, that is a very short list and one in which count the number of on one hand.

• Wow I only have 23 contacts. I can talk to any of them cause have of them are family and some of them are my closest friends.

What Girls Said 0