Do you ever feel like this sometimes?

I was scrolling through my contacts just now only to realize I have 231 of em and thought of calling someone to talk to.. but then I realized that most of them aren't the people I pour out my feelings to usually (the ones that are, are currently overseas) and it'd be awkward/weird if I just call one of em and babble about my feelings and stuffs. 😣

I don't know, but its like I know them, have their number, but then its like there isn't anyone that I could actually talk to. Its like I couldn't even trust them that they wouldn't spill out my problems to anyone if I were to even tell them about it.

Lol I don't know if what I wrote even made sense. Just feel like writing something to make me feel better (yeah I know it doesn't make sense lol). So you could just ignore whatever I wrote and head straight to this 👇👇

So the actual question is, did you ever scroll through your contacts, seeing so many people's numbers but then realized there isn't anyone you could share your problems to? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes your question does make sense - Look at your contact list and think of the people I don't know well who do I think would be most supportive or empathetic, that would listen to me and give me the help/comfort I need then take a chance and ring them - What about your online friends sometimes a messaging conversation can just be as good. Hope whatever is affecting you works out , Best Wishes.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• I think this is normal. True friends are few and far between. And indeed, I might get less judgement from an online friend, than someone who I work with for 8 hours a day.

• I have roughly 40 or so contacts and even so I can call only one of them if I were to want to pour out my heart. And that one number would be my mom lol

• I have no more then 15 contacts who are close friends or family, or people I need for work or for training, as for people I can share my problems with, that is a very short list and one in which count the number of on one hand.

• Wow I only have 23 contacts. I can talk to any of them cause have of them are family and some of them are my closest friends.

What Girls Said 1

• I have 674 Followers on Gag but just a Few... Good Friends. However, I leave them Here, dear, because "Indirectly" We all "Work in a Circle" Here, dear.
    As Far as your own Contacts Go with the other Jill or Joe, Keep only the Ones, hun, who Benefit you and the Rest, and just Delete the Ones who probably you Both don't keep in Touch with Anyways on Any of those Days, Good or Bad.
    Good Luck. xx