Worst thing I'd call/say a girl?

What is that one word/phrase/sentence I'd call/say any girl to break her heart?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm..
    I've seen some questions on GAG before from girls being upset from their boyfriends calling them "bitch" so I'm guessing that'd rank up there as something really bad.

The worst thing I can think of saying of the top of my head that would break a heart is calling a girl a "worthless bitch." It's at least something I would never say.

Cunt would also be bad. Whore, slut, all those things.

• Worthless bitch
      LMAO 😂 that's so funny.

A girl told me that worst one is slut, which you already mentioned.

• Yeah that's why I asked this question :) I seriously doubt if I'll find one.

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 8

• The "c" word is hands down the most disrespectful thing you can call a female. Make sure you incorporate that somewhere.

• "You're such a worthless bitch." "You fucking piece of shit."

I took the latter very well because I always call myself a piece of shit, so I just nod and said thank you for agreeing with me lol that pissed him off. The former, ah.. well, that's one of the worst I've ever gotten. Fingers crossed no more of it..

• You probably need two seats everywhere.. one for you and one for your arse.. 😁😁 you twerk like yo momma.. 😁😁🙈🙈

• I'm really not fond of being called a bitch. Got called a "fat bitch" before and that stung like crazy. I actually went to the bathroom and cried lmao smu.

• "I just don't love you any more"

• Commenting on weight is the worst, tryst me.

• Are you trying to hurt somebody? Why not just try to move on?

• No, actually that a competition. Friendly. Long story. Nothing negative :)

• Good question.
    I really can't think of any worst thing that people could say or call me that would break my heart although I am a sensitive soul.
    (You also said I have no bad temper, remember?).

It is the things that people do or fail to do that break my heart.
    And what is the worst thing that I could say or call any guy to break his heart?

• Why didn't I get notification for this? I just randomly checked this and it mentioned a new activity.

Whatever, if you wanna offend a guy, just say... umm..
      You are a failure and you don't even look good.

LOL I can't think of any at the moment. 😅

What Guys Said 11

• The options are endless my friend :)

However, it is all about when, how and in what scenario and who's saying it :)

Also it's all about perception and every woman's differs :)

It's like looking for a 4/5 digit combination w/o a clue in a 10 digit keypad - options are endless :)

• Call her a "useless fuckin #Cunt " that'll work every time

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• It is a "Its depends" question - If she is really into you in a relationship and you say things aren't working out. If she is crushing and you say you don't feel same way.

• "You remind me of your mother".. ^.~

I really don't know, I don't usualy go around, trying to hurt girls.

• Um... fat, ugly, whore and not wanted? I dunno tbh. Not that evil.

• easy just call her "fat" lol!

• Can't think of anything worse than this lol

• Lol actually it's worse hahahah I know it's weird but I really think it's the worst thing to be called haha 😆

• Aww I desperately wanna call her and check her reaction lol

• Obese, slut, or bitch.

• I think slut, bitch or worst of all fat

• Fat! I think it'll work on normal and actual fat girls only. Not on skinny ones.

• Why would you? If a girl hurt your feelings, just move on. Don't stoop that low.

• a girl i used to fool around on Skype with, i came to know there was someone else too, i had no business to since we had nothing going on but i got jealous and said "ur a fat ugly jew" and then a line about holocaust and all, that was the worst thing i ever said to a girl and i still regret it and try to apologise whenever i can.

• You're fucking crazy, just like your mother. You irrational, frigid cunt.

• Some girls take the first one as compliment lol

Hmm.. cunt seems to be the favourite one :D

• That'd be a coin toss type of thing then.

• Either way, you just insulted her mother. So it's either you compared her to someone she doesn't like, or called someone she cares about crazy.