What is your Greatest Strenght (QUIZ)?

Creative/ Open-minded

Your greatest strength is having a creative, open-mind. You're gifted in many ways whether you know it or not. Deep down, you're an artist and there are endless amounts of ideas and creative juices flowing within your soul's entirety. You're nature is to be open-minded, which coincides with our creativity. In order to be truly creative, one must be open-minded.

I think it is quite accurate. Happy with my result.

Hope the results you get can be as accurate ;)

http://www.playbuzz.com/lesliep13/what-is-your-greatest-strength

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• What Is Your Greatest Strength?
    Being a Logical Thinker/Wise
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...439d-8274-7220679a71dc.jpg

Your greatest strength is being able to think logically and be wise beyond your years. People see you as someone they can trust to "tell them like it is", be it good or bad, because they know you'll give them the best and most accurate reasoning.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being Creative/Open-Minded
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4225-8393-50dea9bcddc1.jpg
    Your greatest strength is having a creative, open-mind. You're gifted in many ways whether you know it or not. Deep down, you're an artist and there are endless amounts of ideas and creative juices flowing within your soul's entirety. You're nature is to be open-minded, which coincides with our creativity. In order to be truly creative, one must be open-minded.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being Trustworthy/Loyal
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4161-8b81-479dd9c92d8e.jpg
    Your greatest strength is being a loyal, trustworthy person. Your high level of integrity is a rare thing in people these days, so hold onto it and stand by it. People depend on you for many things, and your actions continuously show others that you are true to your word and a very loyal friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being Worryfree/Carefree

Your greatest strength is being worry free and care free. Your motto in life is to not sweat the small stuff, and you tend not to let things bother you. You also have a tendency not to care what others think about you.

Pretty accurate except the worry free part.

1|0
    0|0
  • The only correct answer for girls is WHOREDOM

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm sorry but I just reported this comment, because it is not an educated, sensible comment at all.

Oh wait... actually i am NOT sorry :D

What Girls Said 10

• Being Trustworthy/Loyal

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4161-8b81-479dd9c92d8e.jpg

Your greatest strength is being a loyal, trustworthy person. Your high level of integrity is a rare thing in people these days, so hold onto it and stand by it. People depend on you for many things, and your actions continuously show others that you are true to your word and a very loyal friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a Logical Thinker/Wise
    Your greatest strength is being able to think logically and be wise beyond your years. People see you as someone they can trust to "tell them like it is", be it good or bad, because they know you'll give them the best and most accurate reasoning.

——————————————————

Yeahh I've had some people told me this too.. I don't see the point in sugarcoating stuffs.

1|0
    0|0

-------------------------------------------

Some people have told me this, actually.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice to know it's accurate :)

by the way Hi. haven't seen you in a while

• Show All
    • I was born in New England, but moved around every 2-4 years haha. :D

Being

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Your greatest strength is being worry free and care free. Your motto in life is to not sweat the small stuff, and you tend not to let things bother you. You also have a tendency not to care what others think about you.

not very accurate. i'm usually worrying about something lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • yes, but maybe you are not a conflict seeker and just let bad moods roll. idk? lol

• true!! i am not a conflict seeker at all haha. i do try to not sweat the small stuff and just let it all happen, but it's hard sometimes.

• indeed... :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Being caring and giving. That's true I have to say

1|0
    0|0
  • Being caring/ giving :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Being logical Thinker/wise 😊

1|0
    0|0