Would you date a stripper, why and why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• NO!
    People would shout in the street I saw your girlfriend boobs xD

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex boyfriend dated a stripper awhile after we broke up, and he told me that she was nothing but trouble. Drama and baggage and drugs. Unfortunately that's the way most of them are. I was in our local strip joint here the other month and there was a pregnant stripper up there. I felt so bad for that child she's carrying.

• The prostitutes and strippers are usually ugly in America I heard they are much hotter in Canada is that true?

• Thanks for MH!!

What Guys Said 23

• Just cos she dances go-go, that don't make her a hoe, no.

• Sure. I don't see what's wrong with strippers. Despite the hatred they get, it's a job like any other. I wouldn't know what's so much more honorable about being some stuck up person working a boring, dry office job.

• hell no!!

its like dating a single mother. if your going to date a stripper you need the right armour and money.

They are stripping for money... why? because they don't have any. If your going to date one watch for your wallets.

• Yes the job she does. Would not be the factor A relationship. It is do we connect and can we communicate. The question would be for would a stripper date me?

• No, i couldn't. Even if she was a conservative, pure girl (which i doubt she is since she is... Well, ya know--a stripper), i still wouldn't be comfortable with her rubbing her half naked body all over random guys all day everyday.

• No, probably not.

• they'd have to quit. i see it is as prostitution.

• As long as it didn't lead to cheating yeah.

• I'd rather not.

• Yeah, I'm cool with that. As long as she doesn't actually end up cheating.

• as log as she didn't treat me like one of her customers or have that kind of attitude problem. i was friends with a few strippers. matter of fact one of em actually got me into photography

• No but I would rather date a stripper than a gold digger cause they are cheaper lmao

• Na better fish in the sea

• I don't think so. But never say never lol

• No never ever

• I man I want to hear the opinions on this, because I'm talking to stripper too

• It would depend on the stripper and how attractive she is.

• Yes, she'd make enough to support both of us.

• I have a lot of friends that strip, they are not bad people. I would rather not tho...

• yeah probably

• Nope. Not a chance.

• Hell no. Women with normal and happy lives don't become strippers. They just don't.

• Sure sounds fun

What Girls Said 5

• Just wouldn't

• I wouldn't date one because that's not the kind of person I'd want to be involved with. It goes against my values and morals.

• eww not in a million years

• aids aids aids :P

• Yes I would! He could dance for me lol.