What's the chance Donald Trump is gonna be the next president?

I'm not American, but I'm asking this cause my wife and I are having a baby and I was thinking of me and her moving over to the US for a few months holiday using visitor visas so she could have the baby there and the baby will be an American citizen, and maybe years later that will help us get American citizenship too.
But I heard this guy is going to change the law so that babies born in US will not be citizens anymore and he'll also take away citizenship of babies who were already born in US to non-Americans.

My question is, how likely is he to become president, and if he does can he revoke our child's citizenship if we went to America using tourism visas and gave birth there?

Most Helpful Guy

• People said the same thing about Trump a couple months ago. Well, he is still around and they are not. The US president power is actually quite limited. There are a lot of safe guards to keep the guy in check. Most if his powers come from influences and relations with the public and foreign powers. Without congress support, a president can't do much.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you should have the baby in the country where you are from and then try to become a US citizen? That would probably make more sense. I don't really understand your reasoning to come to the US for the birth of your baby. A lot of people who come here that are illegal immigrants want a shot at the American Dream and a good life. But what's yours? It doesn't seem to add up!

• Yeah, he wants to build boarders and keep illegal immigrants out plus what you said. I can't stand him. I hope that there is no chance. I don't know who all these people are who support him, because if he becomes the president, I won't want to stay in America! His policies are unconstitutional. I say come on over If you want to. Forget Donald Trump.

• I doubt he will win.

What Guys Said 9

• While I find your plan highly questionable, if not to say morally wrong, I can assure you that Donald Trump won't become the next president (or any president for that matter). He doesn't have any real chance. Most likely (90%-95%) he won't even be elected as the Republican candidate and that for a very simple reason: the Republicans aren't stupid. They know that Trump has some very faithful supporters but he doesn't stand a chance in a nationwide race where people of any political color are able to have a vote. Everyone on the left and in the center and even moderate Republicans know that Trump is as smart as a piece of driftwood. So if the Republican party wants to have any chance at all, they have to choose somebody who can also mobilize at least a few right-wing Democrats and who doesn't say something different every day.

• this concerns everyone because he is the man that could start world war three. and in a world full of enough nuclear weapons to destroy us all, that should concern you. its like putting a temper tantrum throwing toddler in charge of the nuclear arsenal. it might make for some drama or entertainment on super nanny but dont think for a second you want that reality TV poison seeping into the real world, much less in control of it.

the problem is the world is full of trolls who think this shit is a joke. and idiots who just join whatever bandwagon is popular. even if the trolls see the line and for once in their life decide not to cross it, there's still the matter of the idiots they've been stringing along. thats why i'm fighting tooth and nail to make sure we with rand paul have the majority and we're not carrying these assholes on our backs the moment the scorpion decides to show its nature

• Hello, most people in the Republican party want some sort Immigration process to stop people like you from doing this. Trump has the lead in the pols, so right now there is a good chance that he might win. No one can revoke anyone citizenship once it been born, if the policy passes when their president then at that point the law it would start enforcing these issues. For you to become a citizen you have to go through the citizenship process, which is easy right now.

• It's roughly 4-1 or 3.5-1 according to most bookies. I think those chances will rise once he gets the nomination, though.

• if he gets the nomination he will have it if he is running agents Hillary Clinton, but if Joe Biden gets in I don't know if he would win. it is still way to early to tell.
    I just read you detail and I want to smack you

• Slim to none. He hasn't even took it seriously enough to be considered a serious candidate. He has virtually no concrete answers on any policies except immigration

• depends... will your wife be in term until January 2017? is she in term now? if so, I don't think you'll have much to worry about, apart from be a marvel to medical science or break a world record..

• She is 3 months pregnant now.

• then it's unlikely he'll be president before she delivers your child. six more months is March 2016. Election isn't until 2017 November, and no guarntee he'll win.

• He said he'll revoke citizenships too.

• Donald Trump will win the Olympic gold medal for women's gymnastics before he will become the American president.

• Before Obama I'd have said pretty remote but if a guy with as little political experience as him could get in, anything is possible.

• And can he even make such a law? Does the president have so much power? Or is it just empty promises to win the election?

• He was in the Illinois state senate for at least a term as well I think

• @cjmtherfcker

Pfffrt! Really, a state legislator? I think I'll join my local PTA and run in 2024.