Any white guys out there who are attracted to black women?

I'm a beautiful young black lady who has always been very attracted to white guys. Black men are beautiful but lol, I feel white men will always have a special place in my heart. So any white guys out there loving that darker tone? and why?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly not really, at least in my case. Its not so much a race thing, I really dont give a crap about where your ancestors hail from, its more of a background thing. I would much rather date a girl who comes from a similar background that I come from, and black girls that come from a background like mine are hard to come by. I came from an upper middle class family, with a tight knit family environment, surrounded predominately by whites, growing up going to church every Sunday, and voting politically conservative. Now I am very much in favor of my upbringing I love my family, my religion, and my politics, and those are things I look for when dating, women who love their families, and have a family very similar to mine, are Christian, and are politically conservative. Unfortunately just the politics alone makes black women difficult to date, since between 70 and 80 percent of blacks consistently vote liberal (as many as 97% voting in favor of Obama in 2008), and combined with the fact that blacks are only a small percent of the US population (and only about 5 percent the population of my county), its hard to find black girls my age, let alone black girls my age who also vote conservative. I dont want to get in political arguments with my girlfriend/wife because I am extremely political so I look for girls who are more politically in line with me. If you factor in middle-upper class people who are also Christian, and also extremely family oriented it becomes pretty difficult to find a black girl that I would get along with. Of course black girls like that are out there, but you have to do a little searching to find them, whereas I can just go to a local church in my area and find half a dozen white girls that are my age who fit those requirements. Even after those requirements though I have to get along with the girl too, and be at least a little physically attracted to her, so it isn't easy for me to date black girls just because there aren't many of them like that. So in essence it would be racist for me to search for black girls that meet these requirements, because I would essentially be searching for them just because they are a different race from me, since girls that meet my requirements are out there, and there are plenty of them, they are just predominately white.

What Guys Said 10

• Sure. The color of skin is not what makes me attracted or not to a woman.

• I certainly am. I think black women are gorgeous. It's not any one thing, I just get weak in the knees.

• I don't have a preference on skin colour. I think all races have beautiful women.

• are you only into white guys? what about mexican guys? i love black girls

• I'm white and am very attracted to black women.

• OMG!!! YES!!! I LOVE the BLACKS!!! :-)

• OMG, this question again?

I'm tempted to say no, just because I'm sick of answering this.

Yes, there are white guys attracted to black women. Obviously.

• I'm Asian if that counts...

• Of course depends, was really into black porn for a while So i guess Im into black girs now