The longest you've gone without GAG?

So gagers since you've been a member what is the longest you've gone without loggin in?

• less than a day
  • 1 day to 1 week
  • longer than 1 week
  • What do you mean? I'm always on here
  • I don't answer polls just show the results

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably like less than a day.. I have no life. lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• I initially signed up for G@G last August to ask a personal question or two that I was struggling with at the time. I asked those and responded to the answers I got. After that, I forgot about the site until May of this year, so I've taken a nine month long break or so.

• Maybe like 14 hours xD Lol.

• i took roughly a 3 month break from here once. it was hard at first lol but i got used to it.

• Well I've been pretty absent from GAG lately so if I were to add it all up it would be a huge number.

But the longest I've been off of gag straight through was about a month bd a half.

• Over 4 years ☺ i just returned from my very long hiatus lol

• Since I've joined, the longest break I've had was for church camp and that was 5 days. It's just become a routine. I don't spend a ton of time on here but I am on here every day at least once unless I'm somewhere unusual like vacation or church camp or something.

• Well when I first joined I didn't log on again for a few weeks. But since I've been active I'd say maybe a few days.

• Does my sleeping time counts? If not then only 3 hours max.

• Less than a day.. a few hours maybe..

• Like 40 ish days.

• A month? Now im on everyday!

• 2 days the most.

• A couple months..

• three months

• I've only been on here for like a month, but soon I'll probably only check in once a week.

• My longest break was 4 months, I think.

• It was a month or two.

• Probably like half a year.

• Wow, that's a long time.

• Yeah, I had made the account so I could ask a question or two and then kind of forgot about the site for the longest time until I came across it again while I was searching for something else.

• I think I went... 2015-2012= 3

Yeah, 3 years.

• 3 days, I think

• Around 1-2 years? Or more? I truly don't remember.

• The longest I have gone is 1.5 years

• a few months.

What Guys Said 21

• Hmm... once I became a member and actually started answering questions, I've been at a pretty constant pace. I don't answer a bunch of questions at once but rather go answer stuff throughout the day... or at least recently due to school life. If you don't count the first week or two, the longest I've been without logging on has probably been around a day.
    However, the first week or two I was pretty hesitant about GAG so I wasn't too active. If we count that time period, it has been around 4 to 5 days.

• I'm only on in spurts, depending on how the questions are looking. Some days it's obnoxious, other days it's not so bad.

Longest I have gone is probably a couple weeks to a month.

• Another thing is that being on this site makes you (me) feel like everyone is sleeping with each other so easily and so casually, and as though I am missing out on an entire sex life I never had.

It's kinda like when you are newly single, and everyone starts posting wedding photos and baby photos. It's just painful.

• But how many actually are? I wonder?

• I'm usually on for 1-3 months and then disappear for a year, give or take a few months. Been a member since 2012. Might take another hiatus soon again (I doubt anyone would notice though since I'm here for such short periods haha)

• I've probably gone a day or a few days, but I've checked it every day for as long as I've been a member as far as I know.

No, wait, there were some weeks in the summer where I never went on it for some reason.

• For me, it was about two months. That was around this time last year.

• The last time I took a break from GAG, I was gone for about a month.

The next time I take a break, it might be permanent.

• Don't make it permanent! Everyone will miss you!

• I doubt that lol but thanks though!

I most likely will not make it permanent, maybe for just a few months or so

• A couple of days when I was in the country.

• like a couple months it was pretty great time, might leave again

• I deleted my first account, like 6mo later remembered gag was a fun little time waster

• Roughly 2 weeks

• I deleted my first account and was gone for quite a while. I think several months at least.

• Months long hiatus

• More than 1.5 years and I can do this again, I am not interested and addicted to GAG now. I am gonna leave or deactivate soon

• I was a member back when this site was Girls ask Guys if you were a girl and Guys ask Girls if you registered as a guy. Girls ask Guys had a pink format, Guys ask Girls had a blue format. Probably a good 3 or 4 years from then is when I came back.

• About 6mos or so

• 1 month. i took a break for a while.

• I've been gone as long as a month

• A couple of months.
    I only recently started using it daily.

• I think it was like 2-3 years. I dont remember.

• a few days, I don't normally get on here when I go visit my family

• about 26 years...

• lol! I did say "since you've been a member" but that's still funny

• oh, okay sry :D
      probably a couple of weeks then ;)