Would you want a little girl or boy in the future?

0|0
21|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love to have one of each. A boy first, then a girl. But y'know.. I'm pree indecisive, so I might even change my mind soon lol. But one thing for sure is I'd want to have a daughter, she'd be my princess. 💙

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In a perfect world I'd want one of each or to have kids until I have one of each.. Maximum is 3 though.. Gotta keep in mind that each kid we have costs like $250k to raise and that's not counting college :D

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I want a girl 😀 maybe 2-3 girls, ideally 😌
    But I'll take what I get when I have kids a million years from now lol

0|2
    0|0
    • Million years? Whatever anti-aging cream you're using I want some.. :p

• Show All
    • Well then lol. i dig it ;)

• @RedThread lmao i don't remember! But there's a couple good ones online 😄

• Welp, I read that fraternal twins are more likely to have twins.. So I think, if that happens I would rather have two of the same gender. ;p

Maybe two girls.. or.. Meh, two boys. Oh god I don't know. One of each? I'm so indecisive if I ever got pregnant I wouldn't even know which gender to root for lmao.

0|1
    0|0
    • And it would be the same ordeal if it was only one. sighhh

• In the perfect world, I would have TWINS, a boy and a girl 😛 But that is not very likely. I really want both, I wanna have both experiences of raising a son and raising a daughter ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, I'd be happy with either but I think it would be nice to have one each. It would be nice to have a son and a daughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one of each and wouldn't change it for anything! I'd love one more of either 😀

0|1
    0|0
  • i want both but if i had to choose i would want a little girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I must have a a child (and apparently I must) I want a son.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have both 💘

0|0
    0|0
  • I always think about having a little girl, most likely because I half-raised my sister and most of my cousins are little girls, but if I were to have kids with my current boyfriend, I'd hope to have at least one son. My boyfriend is a very handsome man with beautiful, thick, midnight black curls and glowing cinnamon skin; to have a son that looked like him would bring me great pride 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I really want a daughter so I can dress her up like a little princess, then I'll have at least two sons. Overall, I really want 5-6 kids I made with my future husband that God'll give me soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ideally, I would like to have 5-6 kids. I do not see that actually happening, since I am almost 30 and do not have any yet. If I am blessed with one child, I just wish that he or she is healthy. I guess if I could choose, I would want a son.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already both. A boy and two girls to be exact. I'm more than thrilled that i have at least one of each. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Either would be fine, of course, but I'd love to have just a daughter, or having a boy then a girl so he can protect his little sis :3

I might end up someday with like 5 sons though, we just never know! x'D

0|0
    0|0
  • Either is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want both. But if I had to pick, a little girl <3

0|1
    0|0
  • i want both

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to have a son. Then maybe a daughter, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither 'cause I don't want kids. I think i'd go for a son though

0|0
    0|0
  • a boy i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of each would be nice.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I already have a little girl, so I guess i'd be fine with 2 more kids (boys).

1|1
    0|0
  • Both, but I'd rather have a girl first, then a boy, so she can give him tips about girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ideally I'd have at least one of each, but if I had to choose, I'd have a daughter :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont care, at least healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason I have always wanted a girl. If I had more than one kid I would go with either 2 girls or 1 boy and 1 girl or something. Wouldn't really want 2 boys tho. I've lived in that household...

0|0
    0|0
  • that is a hard one. i want both but if i had to choose. i would say son. there are less hassles involved with boys i find. plus, i would love to have a connection with my son like me and my father never had

0|0
    0|0
  • Both - one of each - would be ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both would be great.

0|0
    0|0
  • a boy, a girl comes with to much drama

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have just one a girl. If I have two one of each. If I have more just one girl and multiple boys. I don't want multiple girls otherwise they'll create girl drama in my home and I'll burn my house to the ground before I ever have to live out those crappy reality shows where all the girls have to live in the same place and see each other as competition...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But I haven't saved up for a surrogate mother yet, so I'm not ready.

0|0
    0|0