What is your favourite thing about the place you live?

I live in Burnley, north of Manchester and am never more than 5 minutes from the countryside... it's the Windsor of the north.

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in the USA State of Pennsylvania. I have lived all over, have traveled abroad as well, @rach263.
    However, with living in the Pocono Mountains, which are quite infamous, a resort area where people come from all over to enjoy, it's peaceful, clean, exhilarating and a lot to see and do in the summer and winter if you want a nice vacation with or without family.
    Sounds nice where you are living. Enjoy while you can.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you for the upvote. xxoo

• Thank you so much, @rach263 for the Big vote of confidence and hope you can make here , dear, someday.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 13

• I live in beautiful Downtown Austin, Texas, a local call to heaven. I love it all except the heat in the summer and the high tax rate.

• The rural welsh marches... best feature...
    the chavs are all pretty unfit so running for the hills is a viable survival strategy?
    Getting to laugh that the nearby citties all shut themselves down in panic the moment they see a single snowflake while you carry on as normal despite having to drive 20miles to the shops and dont even get your roads gritted?

In all honesty, probably the plentiful medieval buildings. Churches, Castles, Manors and Abbeys tucked away everywhere.

• I live in Riga and I like that it has been announced as the free wifi capital of Europe. Although at times I don't feel this but most establishments do indeed have it.

• I pay outrageous rent in London sooooooo I guess its well connected?

• I live in North Dakota. My favorite thing about it is the fact that scenes like this are common place: sin-and-love.deviantart.com/.../God-s-world-can-make-us-just-stop-526927395

• I live in Kayseri, almost in the middle of the Turkey. I was born here even if my hometown is different and I am still here :)
    We are very close the capital of Turkey, I love this... We have many places can be visited and we have very nice traditional foods that I love most... Addionally, this isn't a very crowded city which is suitable to live in...

• I am from Derry, Ireland, lived in Porthcawl, Wales for last 10 years, and now in Melbourne, Australia

I love how multicultural it here and how close i am to the ocean

• A lot of stores and interesting activities

• Almere, a city close to Amsterdam, has a lot of green and water and i like that and it has intresting buildings

• Santa Cruz, California.

West Cliff Drive.

So nice and relaxing.

• I've got nothing. Florida sucks.

• Really, Florida sucks? It looks so nice on 'The Golden Girls'.

• It's super diverse in every way possible, that way you can be a weird person and it's okay.

• Don't tell your personal details online :)

What Girls Said 6

• My home town now is on the coast of Suffolk in the UK. My family live in a flat overlooking the sea front and beach. There is a promenade along the front over two miles long. Further south, by about a mile, is a huge open area of common land just behind the beach. it ends in a point where you have to turn westward to walk towards the port. There is a viewpoint and cafe here, where the biggest container ships in the world are only about 2-3 hundred metres off shore.

I guess you must know of "Another Place" at Crosby Beach?

www.visitliverpool.com/.../another-place-by-antony-gormley-p160981

• My family is literally the only thing that keeps me where I live, I want to be close to my niece and before that I wanted to be close to my grandmother and take care of her.

I hate everything else about the south, the hot weather, the way of life, there's nothing fun to do and no cool places to go lol

• I live in Paris, I think if I had a partner it would be cool to walk the night when everybody is sleeping and just walk around the city of love 😋

• The trees. The beautiful trees.

• The mall 😍

• I guess the atmosphere