What are your future plans?

Y'know like when we were kids our teachers used to ask us to write a letter to the future us. In 5 years, 10 years maybe, where will we be, what could we achieve, did we achieved all that we wanted then..

So, what are your future plans like? Do you wanna have kids (or have already prepared their names), pets etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• My goals in life (in no particular order):
    1.) Change college major from computer science to Psychology. I am interested in how the mind works and my personality works well with Psychology stuff.
    2.) Get a career out of my studying, whatever that may be, that I enjoy and can get a sustainable life out of it.
    3.) Write music with friends in the band, see if I can get some extra cash from that. (Mainly I just really love doing it). I want to see how far we can manage to go.
    4.) Get a girlfriend when the time is right, who I can connect with on a non-superficial level. Mutual love.
    5.) One day I'd like to marry, own a dog or two, and I'm open to the idea of kids.
    6.) Get to Guru level on GAG and beyond.

Most Helpful Girl

• • Graduate HS 🎓
    • Earn some good money somewhere 💶
    • Move to the US (or Canada, Australia, New Zealand) 󾓦
    • Find love 💑
    • Travel the world 🌏
    • Get a dog (or dogs) 🐶
    • Get married 💍
    • Have kids 👪

What Guys Said 7

• I have 100+ things in my 'Things to do before I die' list.

That list contains littlest things to one of the weirdest things. Perhaps, 2500 word limit will fall short so, I'm going to mention some basic life ambitions which even common people dream.

●I want to die with memories, not dreams.
    I live for a reason. I.. want to be immortal. Unfortunately, being a human, I cannot live more than ~110 years. So, there's another way around to live forever, fame! Do you know who Albert Einstein is? Do you who Adolf Hitler is? Do you know who Dhaniya Dalal is? From the great person like Einstein to notorious person like Hitler, those who dreamed, had will and made an effort, became immortal. They will be remembered for generations. Other people like like Dhaniya Dalal will be forgotten and fade away because they were just regular people. So, I wanna do something so that I'll have my own Wikipedia page and verified Twitter account.
    I'll become an advocate soon and luckily a judge. But I dream of to become a politician and that will lead me to my ultimate destination.

●I want to marry that 'one'.
    I don't know where she is, how does she look, what she is. But one thing I certainly know is that I'll find her and marry her. The one who'll take my BPM to 180. Whose perpetual vignettes in my mind give me vicarious pleasure of an anchorite living in this aesthetic sepulchre. Whose sweet salubrious presence acts as an anodyne for me and ameliorate me subliminally. An angel who'll show this devil a ray of hope, sanguineness and fulfill me regardless of how imperishable my flaws are. We will together become 1 + 1 = 11!

●Have a kid
    We will have a prince who'll continue the legacy and represent his dad. I will see myself inside him. I can't wait to play video games with him, arm wrestle with him & teach him about the world. Or I'll have a little princess, the most beautiful person the world will ever see. I'll feed her with my hands and carry her on my back so that she won't need to do any kind of efforts.

●Open a foundation for stray dogs and cows.
    I can never have a dog because I don't have enough courage to bear the pain of losing him again. So, that's why I feed street dogs and cows and share my love. By doing so, I can fill my void and their life could be saved. But, I wanna expand my reach and help as many of them as I can.

the list goes on...

Game on folks, believe!

• I'm going major into a branch of psychology after I transfer and have been writing and making music as a fun pass time for a couple of years but when I was a kid I REALLY wanted to be spoderman lol
    pbs.twimg.com/.../sec5qf2agnxnlnxcjtjk_400x400.png

• College, mariage, family, death, and a few dozen smaller goals and hobbies inbetween.

• I hope to learn to know a nice girl - that's what I miss most in life :D

• military kids maybe

• Find a job that I love doing.

• My future plans is to get you a lamborghini for your 18th birthday.

What Girls Said 4

• I think I'm going to be a stripper because I'm tired of school lol. I'm just joking, although I still do think about being one when I see how much they make & I'm over here struggling trying to go to school.

• To graduate high school, then maybe earn some money while furthering my studies in university. Move to the country which I want to. Find true love, the one I truly love. Get married and have kids haha

• For now, graduate university. Then, find a job.

• Graduate high school and find the job I've always wanted to do ❤